Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know already most newer vehicles come with harnesses that have extra plugs for different options that the vehicle doesn't have. With that being said, I'm looking into getting a newer charger widebody and I want to have tilt reverse mirror option. It may be weird, but it's a very helpful option for me. I was just wondering what I would have to do if I got used and it didn't have that option. Has anyone tried this?

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,663 Posts
I know already most newer vehicles come with harnesses that have extra plugs for different options that the vehicle doesn't have. With that being said, I'm looking into getting a newer charger widebody and I want to have tilt reverse mirror option. It may be weird, but it's a very helpful option for me. I was just wondering what I would have to do if I got used and it didn't have that option. Has anyone tried this?
It's probably already going to be installed. My '17 has it....and I turned it off. I hate it

· Registered
5,717 Posts
It's probably already going to be installed. My '17 has it....and I turned it off. I hate it
Drives me nuts. My Charger doesn't have it, but my wife's Infiniti and now Benz does, I can't stand it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts