Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was vendor-surfing and I believe it was LeeParts that has the seat heater elements for sale. Can these be added to a regular leather seat? I didn't see whether it said anything about the buttons for them, but I imagine they could be procured and added fairly easy if one knew the part number, stock location, and how to wire them. Does the car have to have any specific package to be able to have heated seats? I'd love to have heated seats, so if anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
want to do the same bump bump

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP! Someone must know something! C'mon people. Help me out here. Please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
These kits just came out about a month ago. The kit includes everything required to install heated seats to the two front seat, Left and Right heater element, switch, plug and play wiring, detailed installation instructions. Mopar is however specifying these are only available for 2008 model year. They claim they have more kits coming, so maybe they will offer them for 2006-2007 Chargers in the future.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see. Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why they are saying 2008 models only? Well hopefully they come out with the others. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Guys... just give me a call at the shop 877-724-6682 x 715 and I can help you get Heated seats in your vehicle.... Front, Back, center armrest if you want lol...

We do Heated seat kits for our Dodge Dealership on stock vehicles with cloth and leather. We sell a dual stage kit (High/ Low) with button for $99 each seat.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this a kit we can install ourselves? That would be nice. Can the button be installed where the stock button would be? I'll definitely be calling you in the near future.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Is this a kit we can install ourselves? That would be nice. Can the button be installed where the stock button would be? I'll definitely be calling you in the near future.
The install is not that hard... It is much easier if you have a power driver seat. You do have to wire an inline fuse to a 12v ignition on. Other then that you need to take the seats out the car, then remove the cloth or leather, install the unit and then reattach the leather or cloth. I can help you with it. Honestly its not HARD... just time consuming...

Thanks
James

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh...ok. Well, I'll give you a call if the LeeParts guys don't get a 2006/7 kit. I'm wondering why the heated seat kit they have is 2008 specific....anyone?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey PromotionTuning, Can you install seat heaters in other vehicles? Say an 04 Durnago? If you can, I am definatly interested. It would be a great Chistmas present for the wife and at the same time it might keep her from nagging me about driving my car! She cannot get enough of the heated seats in my Daytona.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey PromotionTuning, Can you install seat heaters in other vehicles? Say an 04 Durnago? If you can, I am definatly interested. It would be a great Chistmas present for the wife and at the same time it might keep her from nagging me about driving my car! She cannot get enough of the heated seats in my Daytona.
Absolutely... The ONLY thing that prevents us from doing heated seats is when the OCS Pad is on top of the cushion and not underneathe. Durango you are fine sir.

James

·
Registered
19 Posts
Heated Seats in Cali

I saw there is a shop in VA that is doing it. Does anyone know of a place here in Cali that will do it. Specifically San Diego... I know the question that you are asking is why would someone in San Diego need heated seats... I am moving to VA in a year and I am trying to plan ahead. If not I will get in contact with the VA guy when i get there. Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.