Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I want to add an SRT 8 front bumper to my 2006 R/T. First off, is this the only thing that I need besides the bumper itself:

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/srt-8-front-fascia-belly-pan5029908ac.html?cat=1206

Finally, is there any chance that I could see some pictures of R/T's with an SRT bumper (without hood scoops) or SRT's without hood scoops? Since I don't have a hood scoop and don't plan on getting one any time soon, I would love to see the SRT bumper with the R/T hood.

Thanks!:driving:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I dont think thats completely it. i remember seeing a post with someone asking a similar question, and a member posted their invoice from the shop, and there were quite a few things on there

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Exactly why I havent done this yet. I remember your post vividly. 2K for a bumper. Damn.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go onto moparsupercenter.com you can find the bumper for around $950. Any pics of it on a car that doesn't have a hood scoop?

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
If you go onto moparsupercenter.com you can find the bumper for around $950. Any pics of it on a car that doesn't have a hood scoop?
Just a reminder; my prices were in Canadian dollars. Also, while you're seeing $950, you've still got the other parts, plus the joyous expense of painting! It'll add up. Not necessarily to what I paid, but it's not a cheap mod.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Have you checked out the trufiber srt8 replica bumper? Seems to be of good quality and is made of polyurethane. There's pic of it with their cahllenger hood installed on their website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts