Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to change up the way my charger looks. Living in Hawaii, I come across ALOT of Chargers as a bunch of tourists here rent them. I just want to stand out from the bunch a little.

I ran into a few issues with the paint. But buffing resolved those issues. THEN I had a few issues with buffing as I burned a corner or two down to the silver panit beneath. I had to resort to some touchup paint for that.

The first 2 are before pics. The last 3 are my afters. Just wanted to share this with you guys since my girl blames ALL OF YOU for my newly aquired moditis disease.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I think it looks great. I also think the rainbow on the license plate is pretty cute, beats our boring ones lol. But the paint job looks awesome, good job and good choice.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That looks outstanding man!!! Very impressed.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys very much, it actually means alot to me seeing that half way through I wanted to just give up and donate my car to charity. It won't win a car show, but it looks pretty descent.

@ Mywhitecharger, that is my saftey inspection sticker. Here in Hawaii, we dont have a smog check any any type of check for emissions.

What we have is a yearly check of our cars that include brake lights, turns sugnals, headlights, reverse lights, cracks in windshields and things like that. Some stations go as far as to check your tire thread depth and exhaust (make sure its not falling apart).

·
Registered
831 Posts
That combo looks sick, very nice!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it!

I just received my color matched grill from ebay (9.99!!!) and I went to the dealer and bought a chin spoiler as well, so I guess Ima slap those bad boys on soon too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts