Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Charger SE, but unfortunately it doesn't include Sirius XM or Bluetooth. I'm pretty sure I found the part I need (4.3S/REB, #ID 5091921AA) and I'm looking into purchasing one. Is this the only thing I need for the install?

·
Registered
516 Posts
There's more to it than that. You would need to also get the hands free module, and I think you would also need to replace your mirror. There's also a Mopar kit for hands-free, but I don't know if it's compatible with these cars.

Adding XM would be a lot easier, since it think swapping the radio and adding the antenna would be enough to get it working. I've heard of folks simply stuffing the antenna inside the dash behind the radio and it worked fine, no need to install it on the roof.

I know of a guy who got the Bluetooth working on his car, but it required the installation of a few things along with wiring harness modifications and needing to go though the extremely difficult task of getting a dealership to reprogram the BCM to turn it on. I believe the guy (Hamad) make a detailed write-up on the process on one of the other Charger forums.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
I agree with Tanbam, that it might be easier to just upgrade your radio to an 8.4" with NAV!

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts