Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to the Sect of Charger Refinement and Beautification...

I like it so far and only dropped $60 to do it.

now, I'm just waiting for the CAI to get here.

I tried to resist the mod bug (and to my credit I did last three months) to no avail...

WARNING TO ALL OTHERS!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS FORUM LEST YE MOD (and mod and mod, etc)! Muuuaaaahaaahaaaaha...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Yes Doctor, I concur. Moditis. Intermediate stage so far, but it could quickly progress to stage 3.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Yes Doctor, I concur. Moditis. Intermediate stage so far, but it could quickly progress to stage 3.
Who the heck are you kidding???

You're beyond intermediate; you're terminal!

(but it's OK, the 'Nanner looks great!)

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I meant GoCharger was still intermediate. Yes, I am stage 4 now, as I ordered the first performance mod aka headers.
For the uninitiated...
Stage 1: Free mods Blinker mod, demolding.... etc
Stage 2: Exterior mods: Ridergraphics, rims, tires, hoods
Stage3: Interior end engine compartment : Billett Tech, Katzkin, Head units, Console covers
Stage 4: Heavy performance: Heads, Cam, Headers,
Stage 5: Upgrade to SRT lol

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I meant GoCharger was still intermediate. Yes, I am stage 4 now, as I ordered the first performance mod aka headers.
For the uninitiated...
Stage 1: Free mods Blinker mod, demolding.... etc
Stage 2: Exterior mods: Ridergraphics, rims, tires, hoods
Stage3: Interior end engine compartment : Billett Tech, Katzkin, Head units, Console covers
Stage 4: Heavy performance: Heads, Cam, Headers,
Stage 5: Upgrade to SRT lol
Thanks for clarifying. :embarrese :silenced: :embarrese

I want to be a Stage 4 or Stage 5, but I can't afford it (I'm just barely affording the payments and insurance), so what stage am I? :knockout:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been to stage 5 (SRT-8/Super Bee #726)but it didn't work out too well (spun main bearing at 2K and replacement motor was not good either)...not to offend anyone but I personally believe the 5.7L is a lot more stable; at least based on my own experience...anyway, I will consider other performance upgrades if the horsepower per dollar ratio is reasonable. Too bad Dodge didn't develop and sell Stage I II and III kits for these cars like they did the old SRT-4...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I noticed you live in Virginia. Where did you get it done for 60$. Everywhere I went to they want 125-200.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Resistence is futile......

You will be assimilated by the Mods.

·
Registered
9 Posts
LOL. I got the mod bug. Its started with the cabin filter. Then hood struts, police package oil cooler, NGK iridiums. And still more to come LOL.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I didn't last a week before ordering my first stuff. AFE installed yesterday and diablo on the way. Next is oil catch can and cabin filters. Hood struts to follow as soon as possible after that.

Maybe I will order the struts this week too...What the hell...it is only plastic right?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hell, I had my AFE cai a week BEFORE I took possesion of my car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in SW Va and was surprised my shop did it for $30 total. When I picked it up they commented that "it didn't change the tone much"...once I had it under my foot, I felt good in knowing they didn't hot rod it around after they got it off the lift or they would've recognized the difference...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To answer previous post, I had it done at Big Al's on Jefferson Ave, ask for Rick and tell him Mr. Polly with the PC sent ya...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.