Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think it would be great if there was a section on the site under discussion that was just installs i have seen so many good ones just by chance of browsing around i would love it if there was just a section where everyone posted pictures and guides of the installs they have done so other could learn and do them their self, how could we go about doing that,

well maybe if we get enough members to show interest we will get the D.I.Y install section, anyone who reads this leave a comment showing your interest so that the moderator can see we really want this

·
Registered
179 Posts
great idea

yes will help a lot for us rookies in the business of install

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i think it would be great if there was a section on the site under discussion that was just installs i have seen so many good ones just by chance of browsing around i would love it if there was just a section where everyone posted pictures and guides of the installs they have done so other could learn and do them their self, how could we go about doing that
x2!!!! its so hard to find all the good write ups! we should put them all in one place

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well maybe if we get enough members to show interest we will get the D.I.Y install section, anyone who reads this leave a comment showing your interest so that the moderator can see we really want this

·
Registered
308 Posts
i think i suggested this a year ago.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come on guys we have had over 50 people look at this and only 10 people want it so far, i find that very hard to believe, don't be lazy, I seriously think this would be a great addition to the forum, even if your tech savvy and don't need tutorials on D.Y.I think of the other members that do and the benefits they will reap as well as the money they will save

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Lets' make it 11. I always have to go over to LX forums for this
stuff because searching here is such a PITA.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
PM HEMEE or email ekool and they should be able to answer any questions you have and should be very helpful. I like the idea though.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
It is definitely a good idea, I'm in.

·
Registered
481 Posts
i think it would be great if there was a section on the site under discussion that was just installs i have seen so many good ones just by chance of browsing around i would love it if there was just a section where everyone posted pictures and guides of the installs they have done so other could learn and do them their self, how could we go about doing that,

Hey Gorilla, I think you have a very good idea. I spent time finding and book-marking sites that discuss installs to aid in my own mods. Maybe the site could also include useful information such as pictures which are always a great help, part numbers, sources, and a general write-up.

I actually subset my book-marks into engine and exhaust, exterior mods, interior mods, headlights, tail lights, cooling problems,etc.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am not sure if it is possible to do this but I think we will need the thread to be created by admin only. If we make one, it will only be a matter of time before BS finds its way into these threads as well.

Perhaps we should request that a thread (past present or future) be added to this part of the forum and will forever be frozen and non-workable in this area of the thread. Only after admins approval should it be added to the D.I.Y. or self-install thread section.

We could also have guidelines too for its inclusion into this area, like pictures or adaquate/clear discussions of the process.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I agree that it would be a good add to this site. maybe have like a sticky thread for install writeup requests. but not allow install question threads since this site is buried with them. the good writeups should be added and unlocked for questions/changes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts