Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have the porter cable machine with the pads for sale, I have used it once and found out I don't need it...I used it on the ex's crossfire and it did wonders...but I just don't have anything wrong with the finish on my cars...ssooooo...It's for sale, I have the adaptor for there pads and 3 pads..everything you would need with the paperwork and orginial box..

$125.00+shipping...OBO..I'll get pics if you want me to...
Thanks in Advance
Ralph

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Man if this sale was last week I would have been all over this. I just spent almost exactly that on tge shr, revive, clay, buttery, ds and hand applicators.

This is an awsome deal for anyone thinking of getting a pc

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man if this sale was last week I would have been all over this. I just spent almost exactly that on tge shr, revive, clay, buttery, ds and hand applicators.

This is an awsome deal for anyone thinking of getting a pc
thanks Nightmare...I just don't need it...It's that simple...I thought I did, but I just don't have any problems with the finish on my cars...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Have very lite micro scratching and some scratches on the fenders from dodge tech:slap: they aren't anything tge by hand method can't handle but I'm very seriously thinking of starting a detailing buisness on the weekends and a pc is just what I need. Anyway I don't want to Jack your thread so again this is a GREAT price maby pat will take you up he's a detailing nut too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I may be interested. PM sent.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Hey Ralph! Here's a bump for ya! :bump:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks LD...I am PM'in everybody that sent me one.....Just got home!!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PC has been sold!!!!...Thanks everyone for the PM's....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts