Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will somewhat run in conjunction with my "BEFORE & AFTER PIC THREAD" - but not totally. I just wanted to create one simple place, where the finished detail could be shown off a bit. So in this thread, you'll find the "Facemelting" end result, of some of our favorite details!! Creating a deep, rich, WET shine, is the specialty of the relationship between Adam's Polishes & Insane Paint Auto Detailing. Remember - the forum discount code for all Adam's Polishes is "CHARGER" - and I'm readily available for product consultation, via PM or phone call/text. AS WELL AS, if you'd like to book a detail with me. So now that the formalities are out of the way.....LET'S SEE SOME SEXY RIDES!!

Here's a 2011 Bentley Mulsanne we completed recently. These first few pics, are from just when we backed it out to rinse off, after polishing. No sealant, no wax. -

Then we pulled it back into the owners garage, applied (secret) - did all the final touches with Adam's SVRT, Detail Spray, Double Soft Microfibers, etc. And here she sits!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next up. 1969 L88 Corvette. This is a 427 car. One of THE most rare & sought after Vettes in the car's history.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This week we KILLED a beeeeeauuuuuutiful 2006 Viper SRT10, with only 14k miles on it. The new owner wanted all of the original owner's "bad detailing habits" erased. So we got commissioned to do an engine bay revival and paint correction.

This was a VERY tricky area to polish....

:)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the pleasure of detailing & polishing a true "1 of 1" 2007 Saleen 302 Mustang a couple weeks back. It was built as a collaboration for the Midnight Club Racing video games. TONS of true carbon fiber, true 100% glass roof, and a WICKED "Cherry Bomb" metallic paint! Here she is.....

INDOOR REFLECTION SHOTS

SUN PICTURES POPPIN' THAT METALLIC!

ENGINE BAY READY FOR SHOW

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2003 Harley Dyna Lowrider 100th Anniversary. Loud, sexy girl! LOOTS of hand polishing in the tight areas on this baby!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2004 350Z. BLACK. Very tasteful modifications, lots of love on this car from the one & only Goolsby Customs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2002 Camaro SS Convertible. BLACK. Last year for this car. Pretty rare ride. Black paint gives no room to hide.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2012 Wrangler JK. MOD. I. FIED. Lol.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2001 Chrysler Prowler. Mulholland Blue.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And here's a 2012 M3 we just wrapped up.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
No way that Beemer came straight from Factory without orange peel!

You saying that polishing was enough to deal with Orange peel?
Was under the impression wet sanding would be the fast way to cut down on it, then polish...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No way that Beemer came straight from Factory without orange peel!

You saying that polishing was enough to deal with Orange peel?
Was under the impression wet sanding would be the fast way to cut down on it, then polish...
It did have some, yes. Maybe not evident in those pictures, but it did have some.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dropped some bombs on my shop truck today. It had been 8 months since the original detail & polish on my girl. It wasn't really harmed from washing or anything. But some clients had touched/leaned/rubbed up against it a few times. So in my head, lol, it was time for a correction. Did a 1-stage polish. Layed down a layer of Adam's Quick Sealant, then a layer of Americana Paste Wax, then a layer of Patriot Paste Wax. Maybe a bit of overkill....but I like it protected...and I like it WET. :D

The color is called Kodiak Brown. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I was back home in Kansas this week, did some SERIOUS polishing on a 2011 CTS-V. Not only for paint correction, but for massive protection for the incoming winter...

These first couple are JUST after polishing. No wax. No sealant. No glaze. No filter. RAW PAINT.

All done......!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Paint restoration on a 1999 Carrera complete. There's "before" conditions of this paint finish, in my "Before & After" thread. She was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Now, she's pure butter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts