Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

When purchasing car care products from Adam's Polishes, use the coupon code "Junkman" (without the quotes) and recieve a 10% discount on all your purchases of products manufactured by Adam's! This code does not expire so get yourself over to the website and shop away! :bigthumb:

Could an administrator or moderator sticky this please? Thanks! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Hey all,

When purchasing car care products from Adam's Polishes, use the coupon code "Junkman" (without the quotes) and recieve a 10% discount on all your purchases of products manufactured by Adam's! This code does not expire so get yourself over to the website and shop away! :bigthumb:

Could an administrator or moderator sticky this please? Thanks! :bigthumb:
Oh sure!!! After I just bought several gallons of your products!!:slap:
Oh well. As much as I clean the rides it won't last long. Thanks for doing this. Your products are great.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sure!!! After I just bought several gallons of your products!!:slap:
Oh well. As much as I clean the rides it won't last long. Thanks for doing this. Your products are great.
You're right, you'll need some more! I thought everyone here knew about this discount. I've posted it in all my threads just about!

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
You're right, you'll need some more! I thought everyone here knew about this discount. I've posted it in all my threads just about!
No to worry. I guess I just missed it. I got the Father's day discount on it, anyway.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt for those making purchases!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hoping this weekend to finally try out my Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit that I got from Adams. Gonna have to watch your videos again Junkman to make sure I get it right!

·
Registered
298 Posts
i hope yall stuff is good hahaha. i just bought the Adam's Clay Bar & Detail Spray Combo, im gona try that then if its good which im guessing it is im going to buy one of yalls kits!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hoping this weekend to finally try out my Complete Dual-Action Car Polisher Kit that I got from Adams. Gonna have to watch your videos again Junkman to make sure I get it right!
I have a new video series that is going up to You Tube right now. You may want to also watch it BEFORE you use your new products. I can tell you this, it will save you a bunch of money and product if you do.

i hope yall stuff is good hahaha. i just bought the Adam's Clay Bar & Detail Spray Combo, im gona try that then if its good which im guessing it is im going to buy one of yalls kits!
Here's the deal. The clay that you bought is the same as other clay of the same grit. You have hard, medium and soft clay. All of the detailing companies sell the soft clay, only body shop supply places sell the other clay. You will never need anything other than the soft clay unless you start painting cars for a living, and then the use of the other clays is going to be very, very limited.

The difference between everyone's clay is nothing but the size. Adam's sells a 6 ounce block of clay and most of the other detail places sell a 2 ounce block. Thus, when I hear someone say that X companies clay is better that Y companies clay, I know that they are full of it because all of the clay in America is made by one manufacturer! I've always said that to me, clay is clay. Now I know why. Thus, you really can't judge Adam's products by using their clay. You need to use something made by Adam's like their polishes!

One thing you did smart by buying Adam's clay is you ended with more clay than normal!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the discount Junkman! Just ordered more Adams stuff to the tune of about $120 :banana:. Got me some VRT, 2 more great white drying towels, which by the way are the best things EVER, the fender brush with free wheel cleaner and the "perfect interior kit".

Now that I think about it, Adams should give you a commission for everyone who uses your discount code, just tell 'em I said so! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to say thanks for the discount Junkman! Just ordered more Adams stuff to the tune of about $120 :banana:. Got me some VRT, 2 more great white drying towels, which by the way are the best things EVER, the fender brush with free wheel cleaner and the "perfect interior kit".

Now that I think about it, Adams should give you a commission for everyone who uses your discount code, just tell 'em I said so! :bigthumb:
Way to take advantage of that discount! I'll let Adam know what you said! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
i was wondering if you had a code. My mother in law wanted to know what I want for christmas/birthday and i'm trying to see if she'll get the DA polisher kit.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was wondering if you had a code. My mother in law wanted to know what I want for christmas/birthday and i'm trying to see if she'll get the DA polisher kit.
Not only will "Junkman" get you a discount, but this week I'll be coming out with the "Junkman's Kit". That way, you can tell her exacty what to get and it will be easy to find and remember. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
sweet. she told me to add the DA kit to her favorites and see what I get. They have a military code too which is nice. But can't use more than one code a purchase

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
now i know about the discount. i have never used adams. i think im going to have to start this summer after hearing all the great things about your product junkman !!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now i know about the discount. i have never used adams. i think im going to have to start this summer after hearing all the great things about your product junkman !!
If you can get to New Alexandria, PA next month, you can see it first hand at a detailing clinic that Adam's is sponsoring at Grabiak Chevrolet and Performance. You'll also get one heck of a discount at the show, better than the discount here with no shipping charges!

In June, I'm doing one in New Jersey too, although I won't have any product with me. We usually order on the spot via the web with free shipping and 10% off retail.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I wish I could make it to a clinic. Eh maby Dylan will pop up at the bayarea goodguys shows or something.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts