Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

>>>click the Daily Special button or Picture above to order<<<

Subscribe to this thread for daily notifications of the update.

Notifications are also sent via Facebook and Twitter (@adamspolishes)

*Daily Specials are updated each weekday at approximately 3pm MST and run thru
the following business day until updated. Offers are for the period they are posted only,
promotions will not be backdated. During store wide sales and other promotions the Daily Special is suspended.
Do you have a suggestion for a daily special? Email us - [email protected]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! For those of you that need to refine your washing technique, this will start to get you there with a bucket & grit guard!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For ANYONE looking to get some great results from hand polishing, if you don't have a machine.......HERE YA GO baby!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you out there who have always wanted to have "heaven" touch your paint, this is a great way to stock up!! Quit scratching your paint with the cheapos!! If you've never had one of our Doublesoft towels, you don't know what you're missing!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the weekend baby!!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for the weekend baby!!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For anybody that wants to kickstart their washing basics the RIGHT way for the spring, here ya go!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anybody has the "nasty nonsense" on your seats or carpet.....well....this is the BEST WAY to get that crud gonzo!!! :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
You should link your Vinyl Graphics care products, it comes up often & I always tell people to use Adam's products.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should link your Vinyl Graphics care products, it comes up often & I always tell people to use Adam's products.
We don't have a specific line for vinyl graphics. When people are trying to "correct" scratches on their stripes or graphics, we recommend either our Fine Machine Polish, on a low setting on a polisher (Flex or Porter Cable). Or even just our Revive Hand Polish. And our Quick Sealant works PHENOMENAL for protecting vinyl stripes, WITHOUT changing their matte patina. I just did this on a '10 R/T Chally a few weeks back. But overall, vinyl graphics are VERY delicate to polish or correct, and most people can easily ruin them if not worked delicately & properly.

Bump for our AMAZING SVRT weekend special!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For any of you that are seasoned machine polishers, this is a great way to stock up on pads!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some sexy-soft car washin' goodies for those people that don't wanna scratch their paint!! :)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Still got 6 months worth of detailing supplies to go through (Meguiars,Chemical Guys and Armor All, Turtle Wax).

Now that I think about it, I've never really seen Adam's detailing stuff alongside other over the counter products...any specific reason? or is it just a marketing/distribution thing?

Also, unlike other brands, Adam's doesnt seem to confuse the buyer with a gazzillion choices..i.e. each product for a specific purpose..much more simplistic in approach..

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Correct. As of right now we have no desire to be offered over the counter. There's a few reasons, MAIN one being we are a very small company (only 15 employees) and right now we're not setup for MASS distribution on that volume level. And the other is the simple cost we incur from PRIMARILY having our products Made in the USA. Not to mention it would greatly impair us from being able to stand behind the industry's only 110% money-back guarantee. When it's bought from us, and shipped from us, we can stand behind that!! :)

BUMP!! Keep those towels fresh and soft baby!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, SO. This is probably one of my top 3 favorite products!! I didn't realize how much I needed it.....until I used it. GET RID of those nasty chalky, gray wheel wells!! Make them black, make them a tad bit glossy, and make them invisible with this stuff. Not to mention it smells like delicious grape!!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aaaaaawwwwh. What's the matter?? Metal dull?? It's okay....daddy Chase from Adam's Polishes has just the fix ya big baby!!! :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Forget RainX........ :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
INCREDIBLE nourishment for not only tires, but nasty faded windshield cowls, engine bay rubber & plastics, and oxidized trim!! It's not just a dressing, it's a conditioner!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You asked for more shiny juice.....we gave you more shiny juice, lmao!!! :)

1 - 20 of 118 Posts