Charger Forums banner

Adam's Polishes CS3

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mantis 
#1 ·
Ok,
I have been using this stuff on and off since it came out. I have tried others like it and found some good products out there. My Latest adventure has been Turtle wax of all companies to make a comeback but they make good stuff from the ICE line and up.

BUT Every single time I come back to CS3 , I tell myself " It's the ONE , it's the BE ALL END LL " it's what works for me etc etc etc.

CS3 is a product that has multiple roles. 1 it can be a Topper to a Ceramic Coating and last around 1 to 2 months. 2 - it's a detail spray and all the uses of a Detail spray like touch ups , drying aid and just a killer gloss enhancer. 3 it's a Waterless Wash and Wax or better put protectant. This stuff if your car is light dusty or dirty , you can basically give your car a waterless wash. NOW before you run out and do this PLEASE learn how to properly do a waterless wash or you will scratch the living hell out of your paint. If you have dirt where you are questioning a full wash, then do a full wash. But CS3 in a professionals hand can clean a car pretty well with very light dust and dirt. It is so slick you would think someone put some oil in it. In the bottle it's thin but when you use it it feels very thick. It leaves a layer of protection like you just spend 1/2 the day waxing. Incredible product.

I used it on my White Durango and now on my Black Charger. I clean my Pitch Black Charger with no fear of swirling scratching or leaving anything left behind. ALSO you must use high quality microfiber towels with a thickness of 350-600 range super soft like a feather pillow. If you don't have towels like that then don't waterless wash. You can also use a Waffle Towel but again must be stupid soft stupid clean stupid like new condition or don't bother.

Just wanted to Share the one product in my Arsnel that is my Gem , my heart and soul my everything when it comes to the final word in my shine and protection.

I have not washed my car in 3 1/2 weeks. And all I did was give her a little touch up with CS3.

See less See more
#2 ·
If only my garage was half as organized as yours.

Reactions: Mantis
#3 ·
Actually the floor is dirty, I got towels all over the place on top of my tool box, The vacuum wasn't wrapped up correctly by wife who can't figure it out, and our work shoes are a mess.
This spring I'm cleaning the floor and putting down a Red and Black/Gray Garage Tile floor, repainting the walls and sorting out my storage boxes. I want to add a few more Craftsman boxes.

#4 ·
Actually the floor is dirty, I got towels all over the place on top of my tool box, The vacuum wasn't wrapped up correctly by wife who can't figure it out, and our work shoes are a mess.
This spring I'm cleaning the floor and putting down a Red and Black/Gray Garage Tile floor, repainting the walls and sorting out my storage boxes. I want to add a few more Craftsman boxes.
Do yourself a favor don’t use those floor tiles have a company come in and install a epoxy floor.
My 20x20 garage floor cost $2200 dollars and worth every penny.
They came in and ground the floor filled every imperfection.
The next day they came back ground the floor where they repaired it then they put down the base coat paint.
Then they threw 100 lbs of white,black,grey flake on the floor then went to lunch.
Two hours later they came back and scraped the flake down and the put clear epoxy with ground up plastic in it down.
Two days later I could drive on it.
The floor came out so nice I ended up painting the garage walls.
The floor is non slip even when wet and spill cleans up with a rag and it’s guaranteed for life. All for $2200 dollars !!!
The tiles would cost close to that.
I had a friend in NJ who did the tiles and said they are a pain in the ass as when you keep weight on them they don’t keep their shape and any slips will go under the tiles.
Do use the epoxy kits you find in the box stores as they only last a year or 2
Spend the money and find a reputable company to do your floor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.