Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an issue with a couple of their products and they are sending me new stuff asap. That is all :)

I bought a wheel brush and the WW to try it out since everyone says its awesome, since they took care of me:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Good to hear :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Just like that. You didn't have to jump through any hoops, fill out any papers or give up your first born. You called, you stated your problem, you got results, ASAP.

Man, if all businesses worked like that!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Yes, I agree that Adam's has the BEST customer service that I've seen in a loooooong time.

A little while back I wanted to order one of there daily specials along with other items. I had a question about something, so I e-mailed Ashley at Adams. She answered my question probably soon after she arrived at the office. While I was waiting for her response, the daily special was gone and taken out of my checkout bucket. I then called Ashley, and she just told me to make a note of the phone call when I placed my order to include the daily special. When the box arrived, everything was there!! When they say their service is 110%, you'd better believe it!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I thought they were a little slow filling my one and only order with them (it took nearly two weeks), but then I may be spoiled by other vendors with lighting-quick order responses.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I thought they were a little slow filling my one and only order with them (it took nearly two weeks), but then I may be spoiled by other vendors with lighting-quick order responses.
That's the problem with ordering products that are high in demand. They can't keep enough product in the warehouse!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I have to agree with the great service, I live in Northern Cali and Adams is in Southern Cali. I ordered some goods on a Monday and received them by wensday via UPS....

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
X2 I get all my stuff in about 3 days.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
X2 I get all my stuff in about 3 days.
Do you have their car wash?

I just got me a Gilmour foam gun, I use it with adams and it works great and its a lot of fun too LoL......

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
The foam gun/shampoo and a pc are the next things I need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts