Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
amazing idea. The people at dodge jerk you around and the dealer is always one day late. For 3 bucks you can't go wrong. Do you really want to sit on hold again for some dip**** who can't help you out. Some of the guys at dodge are great but others could care less.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I have been harrassing autorail for a couple weeks now :D... well worth it for a couple bucks....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
My info just sent!

THANKS JEFF!

·
Registered
630 Posts
There isn't a doubt in my mind that what autorail1 is providing could go for a lot more. So for $3, you cannot go wrong. Heck you'll spend $3 for a soda at a baseball game and what do you get out of that? The burps and then its gone. Jeff, PM sent, awaiting your PP info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Without a doubt, excellent service!! Cannot go wrong!! I have been driving him nuts as well for a few days now!! Best $3 bucks you could spend!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Autorail1 is for real, he has been helping me more than DCX can even dream of. Pay the money and you will be VERY HAPPY.

Thanks again Autorail1

·
Registered
369 Posts
I need some help. Autorail just sent me his info for PAY PAL. I never used pay pal before,what do I do? When I click on the link for the pay pal,it comes up as if I am sending an e mail.....totally lost here,maybe someone can help a novice lke me?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Well worth the money.
Autorail1 is definitely a better source for your tracking info than the dealer. In fact with his updates I kept my dealer informed.

Autorail1,
let us know how to get the money to you.
________
Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hey autorail1

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks Autorail1!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your salesperson can give you the same info for free as long as he or she has access to dealer order status on dealer connect, which most experienced ones do.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
jhatzis001 said:
Your salesperson can give you the same info for free as long as he or she has access to dealer order status on dealer connect, which most experienced ones do.
You would think so wouldn't you,
BUT
They can't track it anymore than the DCX customer service. And there system is only updated twice a week. (according to DCX customer service)
DCX also does not track anything after it's released to be shipped. Or at least that?s what my 5 Star (what ever that means) dealer told me.
Seeing how it only tales about 3 days for a vin to go through the plant and about a 2-3 weeks to ship. Tracking the shipment is a major part of the equation.
________
DAYANMOON1 LIVE

·
Registered
681 Posts
what ever happend to autorail?

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
So far autorail's info has been 100% accurate on the shipment of my order (still in transit). That's a lot more than I can say for either DCX customer service or my dealer. Can you do without tracking your vehicle from start to finish? Sure. Can you do it better than with autorail? Not that I've found.

Regarding the $3 or $7 thingy, I think he must have gotten inundated with requests at $3 and raised the price to $7. How much are you paying for your Charger? I think the $4 difference isn't more than about 0.01% of MSRP. :happy:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yeah... what mnunes said! :) Couldn't have said it any better.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts