Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little back ground story first...was grabbing breakfast this morning outside the base and as I was getting out of the car I see a dark blue R/T with the same kind of spoiler as I have (not too many like it around here). Well as it turns out, he comes into the café to pick up an order. Long story short I tell him about the Alamo City LX Club and he is very interested. I tell him the web site and am telling myself that we HAVE to get the cards soon for these occasions.

So I made it one of my top priorities tonight to order a starter card for the club to help with gaining members. So what do you think?

They will be here soon so if you are in San Antonio and drive a LX, don't be surprised if you find one if these on your windshield.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
if i could make one suggestion :)

swap the side that the speedo is on with the text. and have the high numbers like 80-160 or whatever showing :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Nice job levi! In the meantime I'll make some with the same info so I can start passing some this weekend. So when are you gonna order them, and do you want us to chip in some dough.

Thanks
Marcos

So heres what I made for time being
Actual size

up close

·
Registered
481 Posts
Man I can hardly wait to move to Texas to have fun at all of the Charger club M&Gs. A few more months and I should be there!!!! Yea, going back home after 36 years in Maryland.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, was out of town the last 4 days. I already ordered the cards on the 7th. As for changing the spedo, I'd love to ,but these are from pre-set images in the "el cheapo" (a.k.a. free) section. I'm just using them to get the word out on a 0 budget. As for chipping in, don[t sweat it, it was only few bucks to get the cards, but thanks for offering.

I'll let everyone know when they come in.

Levi

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The cards are here!

Cards came in the mail today. I will have them with me at all times in the car so next time any of the ACLXC crew connects, I will hand off some cards so we can get the word out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.