Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ACLX whats up Guys, I think It's that time for another roundup!

We hope to soon be planning a LUNCH/TRACKDAY/SUGARS MEET!
To give enough time for people to make plans, and get Ideas I think the second week of october Should be good, whichever day most people would show. I also need to check for conflicting track events that weekend.

When: ?

Where: Lunch ?
cruise to San Antonio Speedway
Race
Sugars (for those who can)

Also throughout the meet I'd like to videotape the cruise, Meet, and the Racetrack so I can maybe get a cool ACLX video!

All plans above are not final and are open to any suggestions, and changes.....

I forgot to make it easier for us I'd like for all forums, to post in the "]ACLXFORUMS THREAD[/COLOR] please!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'll be there. I got some stang guys comin with me too.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there. I got some stang guys comin with me too.
Do you know the number to san antonio raceway that actually connects to a real person? I'm trying to find when the best day of the weekend would be better.

Iv'e been looking at their calendar and it's kinda dry...SCHEDULE .....But from what I understand on friday's, the gates open at 6pm...and on the schedule they have street n grudge(Is this what we need?), But then they're having motorcycle madness that day also, So what time can we RACE??? Sorry never done this before.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Do you know the number to san antonio raceway that actually connects to a real person? I'm trying to find when the best day of the weekend would be better.

Iv'e been looking at their calendar and it's kinda dry...SCHEDULE .....But from what I understand on friday's, the gates open at 6pm...and on the schedule they have street n grudge(Is this what we need?), But then they're having motorcycle madness that day also, So what time can we RACE??? Sorry never done this before.
only number I have connects you to a pre-recorded message. I know as long as they are having a test in tune, we can race.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Let us know the dates -- maybe some folks from SCLX can roll up as well -- just you you know we are also hosting an ALL MOPAR DAY at the local 1/4 track in Sealy, Tx on 11/3 -- sclx threads coming out soon -- we'd love to have you guys come on down !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts