Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, sorry for the short notice, I talked to a couple of ppl at the Austin M&G so I am posting here. I was called out by san antonio f-body association and so I am going to defend the LX platform! Anyone else down? This isn't just for san antonio, austin and everyone else is welcome to come. I will be heading out to San Antonio Raceway by 7 so PM me or post up if you wanna go and we can find a place to meet.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Like you said earlier, how about Rudy's over on that side? I may not race, but I can sure taunt the [email protected] out of them.
Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Roger, I'll be testing out my new dig. camcorder. I have a 300C SRT8 (Chris) that is down. He just had e-cutouts installed and wants to give them a proper break in.

Rudy's in Selma at 6, then off to the track, sounds good.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys, I'm not gonna make it tonight. I'm stuck in houston with my dad for another night. really sorry man. Hope you guys get this...

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
hey guys, I'm not gonna make it tonight. I'm stuck in houston with my dad for another night. really sorry man. Hope you guys get this...
NO WE DIDN'T:confused: ....
Man I need your PN so I can call and check on you:grin:

It was just Chris and me last night. We didn't run, just watched a few cool rides make some blazing runs.

Not much to post up in the way of pics, NO Mopars at all last night.:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.