Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted before about how I seem to almost be involved in an accident about every time I drive my Charger. I live in Illinois and it was raining out I ran out to the local fast food chinese place "Panda Express" which they wen't that fast today. Anyways, I'm driving home going my noraml route and there is this rundown, just poor apartment complex on my way. This old lady driving a POS mini van pulls out in front of me and stops in my lane, becasue the lane she was trying to turn in was backed up due to rush hour traffic. Mind you it's raining and the speed limit is 45mph. I slam on the brakes and skid in the rain to a hault about five feet away from her POS mini van. I lay on the horn and give her the look of death. As soon as she moves she gives me the birdie. I was about ready to get out and smash her windshield with my baseball bat. I mean WTF who pulls out in front of on coming traffic and stops in the lane of on coming traffic. All I could think of was I think I still have back pain, and that Super Bee calling my name at Antioc Dodge but it would't matter becasue of poor people I could buy her van with the money in my wallet. Sorry for the vent but WTF!

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Could be just bad karma with that car. Bet that new super bee would have better karma, LOL

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Sorry to hear that.... Have them deliver your food next time... ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I could not agree more... if people would just pay attention I would be a much happier commuter. Sonsabitches!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got to watch out for those old fuking farts. If you don't they will kill you their slow ass fuking driving. Just my two cents worth.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dude, I hear ya man, but good thing you vented here and not there. You got to watch them older people.

Listen to this: http://www.mycarsucks.com/photos/audio_video/accident.mp3

You never know what they are packing.

That audio clip was hilarious!!! But getting back on the topic:

Near misses can be nerve wrecking. Hope you're staying on the safe side. Just keep your eyes open all the times. I'll send some good thoughts your ways... eventually this, too, should pass.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have posted before about how I seem to almost be involved in an accident about every time I drive my Charger. I live in Illinois and it was raining out I ran out to the local fast food chinese place "Panda Express" which they wen't that fast today. Anyways, I'm driving home going my noraml route and there is this rundown, just poor apartment complex on my way. This old lady driving a POS mini van pulls out in front of me and stops in my lane, becasue the lane she was trying to turn in was backed up due to rush hour traffic. Mind you it's raining and the speed limit is 45mph. I slam on the brakes and skid in the rain to a hault about five feet away from her POS mini van. I lay on the horn and give her the look of death. As soon as she moves she gives me the birdie. I was about ready to get out and smash her windshield with my baseball bat. I mean WTF who pulls out in front of on coming traffic and stops in the lane of on coming traffic. All I could think of was I think I still have back pain, and that Super Bee calling my name at Antioc Dodge but it would't matter becasue of poor people I could buy her van with the money in my wallet. Sorry for the vent but WTF!
Heh, I know how you feel. She should count her blessings that you're not driving a 79 suburban with gummy brakes. ;)

I bring this up as I have a friend that drives one as his hauling vehicle. A red saturn ion pulled out in front of him in a scenario much like this... the result:

Saturn Ion: TOTALLED!
Suburban: Red Paint on the bumper and grill

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
That audio clip was hilarious!!! But getting back on the topic:

Near misses can be nerve wrecking. Hope you're staying on the safe side. Just keep your eyes open all the times. I'll send some good thoughts your ways... eventually this, too, should pass.

That clip was funny. I'm glad that you were ok after that.

On a lighter note, wouldn't a collision be called a near miss, cause technically, that is what happened :knockout:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts