Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car- 2013 charger sxt awd
SO i got into my car the other day and the abs traction control light and service awd lights came on. I Tried turning it off and back on again but same thing. I checked the awd fuses under the hood and all were fine. im not sure what else to do so i called dodge but they want me to leave my car at the sevice department for 2 whole days and being under 23 in CT i cant get a loner. I tried to see if there were any codes but my scanner only reads check engine light codes. Im looking to see if anyone else has had this problem and can lend some insight. Thank you in advance

UPDATE: pulled 9 codes and took it to dodge. Turned out my rear drivers side wheel speed sensor was shot

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
You need a more advanced scanner to access the ABS codes. A standard OBD2/CAN scanner only reads the PCM codes; not ABS or TCM codes. A brake shop in your area should be able to access the ABS codes and tell you what may be wrong.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ive been driving around with this issue for months now because I cannot figure out part number or location of these sensors on the car. If any answers are forthcoming for anyone, please be sure to post them here. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.