Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have the ABS, ESP, Brake and Mr Squiggles light on and a blinking TPMS Light. I got codes C1015, C100A, C2100, U0141, C1035
C1015 is Right Front Speed Sensor Circuit
C100A is Left Front Speed Sensor Circuit
U0141 Lost Communication with BCM A
C1035 Right Rear Wheel Speed Comparative Performance

I had a U1418 Code, however I replaced the Right Rear speed sensor and the code went away.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I have the same. Looked up the sensor but is there a difference between an ABS sensor and the speed sensor?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I would start with DTC C2100. The other codes may be because of C2100.

C2100 - BATTERY VOLTAGE LOW
Set Condition:
When the Anti-Lock Brake Module indicates that voltage is below 7.5 volts.

Check the main battery (load test) to make sure the battery is good. If the battery checks out as good, check the Anti-Lock Brake Module harness connector for corrosion, loose connections, etc... Also check the ABS fuses in the front fuse box (located in the engine bay).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would start with DTC C2100. The other codes may be because of C2100.

C2100 - BATTERY VOLTAGE LOW
Set Condition:
When the Anti-Lock Brake Module indicates that voltage is below 7.5 volts.

Check the main battery (load test) to make sure the battery is good. If the battery checks out as good, check the Anti-Lock Brake Module harness connector for corrosion, loose connections, etc... Also check the ABS fuses in the front fuse box (located in the engine bay).
I checked the voltage of the abs fuses under the hood. Fuse 13 is at 12v, however fuse 11 is at 6.5v.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
CN:
Year/model/mileage of your Charger is always helpful up front. How old is your battery? All of this could be due to a failing battery. Have it load tested to rule it out before you throw any more parts at it.

Don

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CN:
Year/model/mileage of your Charger is always helpful up front. How old is your battery? All of this could be due to a failing battery. Have it load tested to rule it out before you throw any more parts at it.

Don
Whoops, just realized i never put the car. It is a 2010 SXT. I also recently got a new battery, but the lights were on before the new battery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.