Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,I have a big problem with my car, I baught Dodge Magnum 2,7 2005year.
But a my car was after crash ;(. It was hit in left fornt side.
Now my car i in goot condition everyfing are working goot without ABS and ESP.
At first a change the ABS modul and ABS pump.A thing that ten everything will good but is not that
When I was in my dodge service and they told me that a have too mistakes:
C2206 - Vehicle Configuration Mismatch
C123A - ESP System sensors Calibration

And they can't delete this. The told me that don't know whats the problem.... ;/
This is very interestign becouse my ABS is working but icon is squinting and
I hear alarm signal all thw time! And ESP icon is shining too.
My mechanic tolld me that it could by sensor -dynamics problem, But there is no codes of this on computer.

If somebody know what I should to do, please help me, becouse I dont know what to do.
perhaps smoebody know how I can turn off this signal alarm?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ESP System Sensors Calibrations- problem

At first a change the ABS modul and ABS pump.A thing that ten everything will good but is not that

And they can't delete this. The told me that don't know whats the problem.... ;/
My mechanic tolld me that it could by sensor -dynamics problem, But there is no codes of this on computer.

If somebody know what I should to do, please help me, becouse I dont know what to do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ESP ABS and alarm signal problem

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hmmm, first thing. 2.7 liter cars, being fleet cars, can be bought without ESP and ABS. How do you know you have those systems?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i dont understand a word you just wrote :mad:

You cant replace the abs module yourself at home so if thats what you did i know what the problem is. You cant just install modules and go about life. they old one has to be downloaded to starscan and the new one uploaded so the pcm sees it. Right now the pcm doesnt think the abs module is there although it knows its there because it works. basically it calls him on the phone but he doesnt answer because he hasnt been uploaded to the car. The abs "works" in your opinion because the mechanical part of that system is fail safe where most of it works all the time no matter what the electronics say but in actuallity it doesnt electronically know when to work.
aka
under hard braking it will work but under esp/trac manuevers it wont because until that module is uploaded to the car it doesnt communicate with any of the other modules on the car. I'm surprised your speedo works. Right now your esp/trac/bas module and your pcm cant get any info from abs

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
multiple threads on the same topic arent gonna help you much

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
everyone b4 wasting your time responding check the other two threads this guy started so you dont waste your time explaining something someone else already did

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm, first thing. 2.7 liter cars, being fleet cars, can be bought without ESP and ABS. How do you know you have those systems?
In my control Panel i can turn off or turn off ESP and A have ABS pump and modul, becouse I saw this and there was wrote ESP and ABS modul, so I am sure that I have those all systems

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
holy thread merge batman :grin: Now wheres that last thread with the answer i gave :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sounds ok, but I did't change this modul myself, It was done in mechanic, and they told my taht I schould to go to dodge dealer to programed this part so I went there. And they told my that they cant programed that, becouse when they delete this codes they are still appear.
My speedometr is working. So how I can programed that part? When my services cant?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
I sounds ok, but I did't change this modul myself, It was done in mechanic, and they told my taht I schould to go to dodge dealer to programed this part so I went there. And they told my that they cant programed that, becouse when they delete this codes they are still appear.
My speedometr is working. So how I can programed that part? When my services cant?
haha, damn i'm smooth.

your speedo wont work til you get a competant person to install the module. Your mechanic seems to be a few flakes shy of a bowl of wheaties.

Basically
you dont just go and throw a module on and try to program it. Old info has to be pulled out of the old module before it can be uploaded into the new one so sometimes (not always) you have to pull info out of old to put into the new> there are situations where you have to put in "as built data" and this is whats done if the original module is a failure and doesnt upload info out of it that you need.
The main problem is your taking it to people that dont know what they are doing. plain and simple. Why did the dealer just read the code and say they didnt know? They are idiots , they need to diagnose the situation, not hand the car back with puzzled looks on their faces. your other "mechanic" should never have attempted this repair cause its obviously over his head

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes I could be true, but I neet to change this modul becuse my orginal was destroyed, sa whay I can't use them to programed the new one. So could you tell me how I can programed that, what kind on computer I need and what kind of program I need to do this.
The second problem is that is I am in Poland Now and here mechanics don't know how they schould repair car like this.
meyby You could tell me how I can turn off this alarm signal until I my car will by completly great condition, becouse this signal i terrible...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts