Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I have been having issues with my charger, i still have got to do something to it.

im going to purchase these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300158636352&rd=1

im just unsure of what color to get.....

i have a metallic black charger... i was thinking either silver or white... What do yo uguys think? Do you think i should even do it? will these things fall off and look like crap????

Aside from this im going to rip of the moldings tomorrow as well....

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
White on Black looks awesome IMO!
As long as you install them correct they won't just fall off.

Oh and since you cherry is being popped, ware a condum. :D

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i dont know about the color, but i'd suggest buying from one of the supporting vendors here.

revolution motorsports has these, and you can pm them to make the decals say anything u want. they run 40 bucks w/ the forum discount...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I agree with buying them from a supporter. Also, I would install them below the body line. The picture has them above it....

When I painted my stripe I went below and it just helps make the car look a little more finished and helps make it look like it sits lower..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got my stripe decals.... now can someone help me put them on......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.