Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a defective ballast thats less then a year old and i called AAC to order a new one so i didnt have 2 wait for the return. They agreed and would credit the amount paid when the defective part part is received.

they sent the wrong part.....:slap::confused:
this is a copy of the note i sent them..

SALES RECEIPT xxxx
CASHIER; Jxxxxxx
I cant believe you guys/gals sent the wrong connection ballast after i specifically requested the universal connections for an 08 dodge charger!! this was a replacement ballast and i am inconvenienced even more because you sent the wrong part!! i questioned the salesperson on the price because i thought the price was higher then the website. the ballast i needed is less. She actually charged me $20 more then the website price AND ITS THE WRONG PART!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REPLACEMENT PART!
I am sending you both ballasts (which i paid for); the incorrect and the defective ballast. I NEED A BALLAST NOW!!! i am not paying for a 3rd ballast. u need to contact me ASAP to resolve this. :rocket::icon_flaming: 716-xxxxxxx cell.
thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
They mail out a bunch of stuff. Stuff happens. They'll make it right.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
damn bro I know you are upset and I can't say that I blame you, but Justin is a good guy and he will make it right for you

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this the the 3rd snafu I've had with hids!! ddm sent broken incorrectly sized bulbs, aac's directions on headlight installation was not clear (at least to me) and required another dynoog's drawing which was clear, the ballast on their kit failed (or has appeared to) and their kit is one of the most if not the most expensive kit out there, and they sent the wrong ballast... so if my frustration shows maybe u can see why... if doctors got it right 50% of the time we would all be in trouble... yes they are good people and they are sending out the correct ballast, but they never apologized in their reply!! an apology goes a long way even if its not sincere...

·
Registered
838 Posts
i specifically requested the universal connections for an 08 dodge charger!!

Well which did you want? Universal connections OR sepcific one for a Dodge Charger?

I think that is were they may have been mixed up.

How can it be both universal (generic) and specifc at the same time.

Does not matter , the will fix you up!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Iv never ordered from them....this is the reason why i wont cause i seen and heard more bad experiences than good. I think there stuff is awsome but dont want to go through what everyones seems to go through when they order from them...To much of a headache for me....Hope u get ur problem fixed sooner than later...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts