Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was driving in a parking structure today and was looking at my halo's in the reflection of the car in front of me when all of a sudden my driver's side headlight/high beam halo's both shut off. I took it to the professional shop that I had install the fuse/switch for my halo's and they showed me the ballast. It looks kind of like a lil' bomb went off inside, as the top has a large bump and the sides are flared out. Has anyone had this happen before? How do I go about getting a replacement? What could have caused this?:confused:

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
i dont have halos so im no genius on the mod but i do know that cars have caught on fire from halos and short circuited ....could be from over use or just the set you got....good luck fixing it though ....email or get in contact with the companie you got your halos from i know some have warrantees behind them and self replacement parts and if they dont anounce that publically if you talk to them and tell them your situation they will probably hellp you out ....good luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This is what the top looks like, in case anyone would like to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts