Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry fellows!!! Having to wait for the order window to open is turning me into a :monster: and making me a little :knockout:. I've NEVER had to wait to be able to order a car before. I always ordered right away or it was found at another dealer. This has been a test of the ESS (emergency sanity system) Had this been an actual emergency, you would've been instructed to tune into your evening news, as the story of a freak accident involving a man's head exploding would be top story!!! Thanks for letting me rant. :happy: :cry: :whistle:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
It's okay folks, nothing to see here. :whistle:

(fires trank dart, motions in "white coat guys" in for the grab) :asleep:

Just move along now, he'll be relocated to a safe place, where he can't hurt himself or others. :monster:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GLHS837 said:
It's okay folks, nothing to see here. :whistle:

(fires trank dart, motions in "white coat guys" in for the grab) :asleep:

Just move along now, he'll be relocated to a safe place, where he can't hurt himself or others. :monster:
LOL! To late G! There's not a straight jacket strong enough to contain the :monster: at this point. :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Like me, I bet DCX is getting sick of me calling and BUGGING them! :grin:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I feel your pain!!!! Although, I got to order mine (Daytona)...it's just been 2 months waiting for it. To make it worse, I drive by a dealership (that I would never buy from) everyday, that has a Daytona on the lot (for the last month mind you - it's #91 - and $2K over sticker). To make it even worse....I was driving on Interstate 90 (New York) and I saw 2 Charger's heading West...on my way home, when I was heading West, I saw 2 tractor trailers hauling...you guessed it - ALL CHARGERS, heading East. The plant ships them to Buffalo (about an hour from me) and then a truck picks them up and brings them around the North East, I guess. I NEED my DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AZCHARGER said:
Like me, I bet DCX is getting sick of me calling and BUGGING them! :grin:
Tough toe nails!! BUG 'EM!! hehehe :happy:

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Take some consolation in the fact that once you actually get to place your order you get to wait some more to find out when they'll actually build it! :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mnunes said:
Take some consolation in the fact that once you actually get to place your order you get to wait some more to find out when they'll actually build it! :)
I thought you said take some consolation!! :happy: JK!!! Oh yeah, been there done that many times, but can't even order? C'mon, they're killin' me here. hehe

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chewman said:
I feel your pain!!!! Although, I got to order mine (Daytona)...it's just been 2 months waiting for it. To make it worse, I drive by a dealership (that I would never buy from) everyday, that has a Daytona on the lot (for the last month mind you - it's #91 - and $2K over sticker). To make it even worse....I was driving on Interstate 90 (New York) and I saw 2 Charger's heading West...on my way home, when I was heading West, I saw 2 tractor trailers hauling...you guessed it - ALL CHARGERS, heading East. The plant ships them to Buffalo (about an hour from me) and then a truck picks them up and brings them around the North East, I guess. I NEED my DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnit man!! Suprised you didn't go blind with madness. When will this madness end? Sound's like an Ozzy tune eh?? :happy:

·
Registered
213 Posts
For the past few weeks, I've earnestly tried to convince my therapist that "car fever" is a disease and is untreatable. All I get is more Zanax and reassurances from DC that my car is "going down the line". *maniacal laugh as a fistful of Charger brochures are waived in the air* Charger fever is REAL! Disbelievers can kiss my donkey! Yee Haw!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xXGoChargerGoXx said:
For the past few weeks, I've earnestly tried to convince my therapist that "car fever" is a disease and is untreatable. All I get is more Zanax and reassurances from DC that my car is "going down the line". *maniacal laugh as a fistful of Charger brochures are waived in the air* Charger fever is REAL! Disbelievers can kiss my donkey! Yee Haw!
That's Yee Haw BR549! :happy: whoops, thats hee haw, my bad! :wink:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Mike,
This is the begining of our wait......... At this rate, i hope to get the car before the Superbowl.......

I have been tempted to get the srt-10 instead, but when I see guys complaing about 8 mpg and gas prices constantly rising I change my mind!!! too bad Beck doesnt have a quadcab srt-10

Oh by the way get ready for oil changes, i heard that finding oil for the 6.1 is almost imposible and the dealer is charging $150 for an oil change....

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ltdodge said:
Mike,
This is the begining of our wait......... At this rate, i hope to get the car before the Superbowl.......

I have been tempted to get the srt-10 instead, but when I see guys complaing about 8 mpg and gas prices constantly rising I change my mind!!! too bad Beck doesnt have a quadcab srt-10

Oh by the way get ready for oil changes, i heard that finding oil for the 6.1 is almost imposible and the dealer is charging $150 for an oil change....
What!!! It's Mobil 1 right? what am I missing LT? :confused:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can somebody PLEASE disable the "speed" video on dodge.com. If I watch it anymore I may do myself an injury, I'm already on intravenous Valium. "Honey, don't touch that plug"!!!! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
My head goes like that zombie dolls:) :rockon:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am about to order the R/T. I want specific things, so I will have to factory order it. I am about to be in the same boat.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rpostrel said:
I am about to order the R/T. I want specific things, so I will have to factory order it. I am about to be in the same boat.
Welcome to our hell! C'mon in! :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts