and I like it, but it does closely resemble the chally

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I like it but it looks photoshopped

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It's nice but I think it could have a better hood? but that maybe the look they were going for?!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
I love it!!! Nice paint job! Not crazy about the wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
That looks pretty hot!

·
Registered
192 Posts
i'd buy one

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Yuck. Looks like they too an Intrepid and added some body work.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
DAMN i love that front end and color. Its like the danko front fascia
I like this front end also but the Danko front fascia is still just an urban myth so I have no idea if it looks like what he is supposedly building.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Oh Yes, I would make love to that car, morning, noon, and night! I would make that car breakfast in bed every day. I would rub and stroke that car constantly, whispering sweet nothings into its wheel wells. OH YES, I would mount that car like a German Shepard mounts a B***ch in heat! I would also name it Donna, after a girl named Donna I knew along time ago who I thought was kinda hot. OH YES, I am lying about Donna, I never knew a hot girl named Donna. I had an Aunt Donna, but she was WAY older than me, If I was older I might have thought Aunt Donna was hot...But I was like five. I'd name it Gina instead, NOW THERE WAS A HOTTIE!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Not feeling it. If you're going for the throw-back look, give it a 68, 69, or 70 Charger front grill; not a 2009 Challenger.

·
Banned
370 Posts
that is a photo shopped callenger. The indentations formed on the hood even from an angle are not proportionate to the angle.

The side shot of the body fold etc. don't line up correctly on the front end pic.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
that is a photo shopped callenger. The indentations formed on the hood even from an angle are not proportionate to the angle.

The side shot of the body fold etc. don't line up correctly on the front end pic.

Its a real car that was done for SEMA a while back. Look at the rear body line, also known as the "kangaroo hip," They match in both pics, which would be impossible to photoshop. The difference you claim to see is due to the metallic flake in the paint altering the light.

I saw these pics a while back, and there were about a dozen shots of it when it was first posted. I didn't really like it then, don't like it now - its just like the new Camaro - a mix of 2 different cars: Challenger and Charger...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts