Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU SUCK!

oops..is my jealousy showing through.

Seriously, here's to hoping these things ship soon.

Then you'll really start getting on my nerves. :wink:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
a14umbra said:
YOU SUCK!

oops..is my jealousy showing through.

Seriously, here's to hoping these things ship soon.

Then you'll really start getting on my nerves. :wink:
Why wait.....nana nana poo poo nana nana poo poo. :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
When are they exposed to ship? I wonder if I can do a trade in at my local dealer???

"But, sir...you just bought this R/T!?!"
"Why yes, but you see...I have an obsessive compulsive disorder that wouldn't allow me to wait for the SRT-8"
"But sir...you just got it!"

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dagummit said:
When are they exposed to ship? I wonder if I can do a trade in at my local dealer???

"But, sir...you just bought this R/T!?!"
"Why yes, but you see...I have an obsessive compulsive disorder that wouldn't allow me to wait for the SRT-8"
"But sir...you just got it!"
"I can't help it if you sold me the wrong car."

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've actually been thinking about that little trade...... :whistle:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hemiready said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've actually been thinking about that little trade...... :whistle:
Understand you R/T owners thinking of a trade... best of both worlds. Get to drive the R/T now and move up to SRT-8 (when you can get it)

I just hope you guys can actually get your hands on one anytime soon... I'm hearing that if you didn't get in on the 1st allocation, the 2nd allocation is going to be "spoken for" very soon after it is granted by DC to the dealers.

Have your deposit ready to go because I think these cars are going to be very hard to get ahold of.

·
Registered
263 Posts
moparfan said:
Understand you R/T owners thinking of a trade... best of both worlds. Get to drive the R/T now and move up to SRT-8 (when you can get it)

I just hope you guys can actually get your hands on one anytime soon... I'm hearing that if you didn't get in on the 1st allocation, the 2nd allocation is going to be "spoken for" very soon after it is granted by DC to the dealers.

Have your deposit ready to go because I think these cars are going to be very hard to get ahold of.
So when are they quoting your SRT-8 to be ready for pickup?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
dagummit said:
So when are they quoting your SRT-8 to be ready for pickup?
They said "mid to late November"... but they also said "that is subject to change at any time".

·
Registered
600 Posts
ii had my srt8 order in... and heard it wouldn't be until dec until an order was able, and feb until i saw it.... thats when i changed my order to an RT with RT.... ARGGG everyone says somthing different!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
mmaloy said:
Why wait.....nana nana poo poo nana nana poo poo. :wink:

Hey Mike ....Why are you making fun of me!!!That's exactly what I used to say when I was 3 yrs old and I was trying to tell my grandmother I had a load in my pants...Which, by the way, is what many R/T owners will have when an SRT-8 goes flying by them. :razz:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Dodgem said:
Hey Mike ....Why are you making fun of me!!!That's exactly what I used to say when I was 3 yrs old and I was trying to tell my grandmother I had a load in my pants...Which, by the way, is what many R/T owners will have when an SRT-8 goes flying by them. :razz:
Hell, I'M gonna have a load in my pants when i get one. :wink: :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
mmaloy said:
Hell, I'M gonna have a load in my pants when i get one. :wink: :)
Reading this thread just started my day at the top :) :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
milkdud99 said:
ii had my srt8 order in... and heard it wouldn't be until dec until an order was able, and feb until i saw it.... thats when i changed my order to an RT with RT.... ARGGG everyone says somthing different!!!!
If you "ordered" an SRT-8, then yes... it will take that long to get it since you didn't get one of the initial allocation units. There were only 1 or 2 units per dealer on the initial allocation and most of them ordered the cars immediately with all options.

I happened to go by the dealer the day after they received their allocation and placed their orders and put a deposit down on 1 of the 2 that was still available. I didn't have any choice of color or options (they ordered all options in black and silver - only the silver one was not spoken for), but I took what I could get so I would get one from the first shipment.

If you order one today, it will be well into next year (I'm guessing at least March or April) before it is delivered. 2nd allocation hasn't even been issued to the dealers yet, so if there are orders ahead of yours, it may not even be accepted then!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
dagummit said:
I bet the anticipation is driving you nuts! It would me anyhow.
Actually, once the CAW strike was settled, I stopped biting my fingernails... that was driving me nuts thinking my car wouldn't be built due to a strike.

I'm ok with waiting now... it will be worth it once I have one of very few SRT-8s on the street. :rockon:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts