Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks I received a call, today from a customer who had a true one off done. No one has had this done to their ride except for one person.

This design is retired and we will not make it for anyone else. We had several folks inquire about it, and we went back to our end customer for permission and each time he said yes, no problem. Each time we relayed that back to prospective customers they declined to purchase.

Now however, our customer related to me how he had his Killer Bee front hood emblem ripped of at a car show this weekend. His hood was up and he stepped away from his car for just a few moments and while he was away some dishonest person unscrewed it from the inside and stole it like the Grinch. Needless to say I was just as mad as our customer was. We set him up with a new order ASAP on this and the emblem is retired. This way if folks see it out and about you should be able to spot it. Folks in San Jose and the vicinity please be on the look out for this badge. The rightful owner will have two side badges on his ride and a rear badge the theif will only have the front badge. Nothing is worse than someone who steals something from one who has worked hard and paid for it.

Joe, I hope that the culprit is found, and a new hood badge is on the way soon my friend.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I have a feeling the culprit doesn't want to run into anyone from this forum.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Tell him to install it with security torx bits. It will slow the thief down some

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
wow how much time did this ***** had to unistall the emblem this guy had to be slick...hate people like that!!!!!Not koo at all/

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Would be nice if someone could find it.
There are people that show no respect for other people's things.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
That sucks!!! What I'd give to find someone with their mitt under my hood....

·
Registered
174 Posts
HEY check e-bay bone head might try to sell it ya never know

·
Registered
928 Posts
well I hope somone sees it and rips it out of his hood with a cats paw or the like.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Prediction

It'll turn up on an SE with a body kit, hemi badges, and 24" rims.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If I find it I will return it to the rightful owner.

The thief will have a hard time signing his bond receipt with no fingers.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
hmm, i live and work in the san jose area. im sure ill see it around and trust me, i see the dude who has it and he gets an asswhoopin.

·
Registered
392 Posts
That is truly sad. That is probably one of the baddest emblems I have seen. I can understand someone else wanting one, but to steal it....tsk tsk.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
this is very unfortunate and am sorry to hear about it but on a plus side this tells me a lot about the vendor. how many vendors would go out of their way to post this in hopes to help out a costumer. you will have any sale of mine when the time comes for me to need some toys for my car i commend you for this thats what i call costumer service

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Yet another shining example of the TOTAL lack of respect many have for others. You want something, work your ASS OFF for it, dont steal it. Lowlife punk. I hope he is found. Now im going to have to keep a closer eye on my Billet stuff at shows

Tom

·
Registered
277 Posts
I know how the guy must of felt since I'm the other person. My jaw droped when I saw my emblem gone. It was stolen in the block I was raised, by the local thug who I knew since he was in pampers. Not his friend just know who he is from the block. He's boy drives a mag and they took it and put it on his ride. I still have no idea how they took it with out opening the hood.

I called BT the following day told them what happened and placed an order for a new emblem. Heidi from BT was GREAT and help ease the pain a bit which I would like to thank her again for. I installed the new emblem but it doesn't look perfect as before. The emblem is not sitting flush in the "pocket"

The few connections that I still have in the streets want to steal his rims (24's) and leave his car on blocks and leave him a note saying "enjoy the emblem and thanks for the shoes" But I have family that still lives there and if they can't get me will go after them for sure.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That sucks.... It is one hell of a badge! I hope somebody in the area spots it

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Qbinican, that just sucks that you know who it is and cant get back at them. I say a sawzall to the hood to reclaim your emblem is an idea!

Have you approached the person with some of your boys with you?? not as a show of force on him but as back up in case he starts something. I know, not exactly street way. Bugs the hell out of me when I hear stories of people being robbed. Hope you get your justice

Tom

1 - 20 of 29 Posts