Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my SRT about 5 months ago and thought I was the sh*t on my steet. I live with my parents in farely established neighborhood and park my car outside because my parents cars take up the garage. I thought I was the king of the street with the fastest car hands down. Well within the past month a guy moves into a house 3 doors down with a brand new M5 and a G.C. SRT8. Then the man up the street gets an 07 Porsche 997 turbo (only $140K). I have been dethroned and had the wind knocked out of me swiftly haha! :knockout:

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
LOL, you have really high standards of your charger...if you think its the baddest vehicle out there, you'll always be disappointed like u are now :D A while back I smoked a ricer when he revved me at the light...then Im like yeh im the $hit, and then I roll up to a z06...umm can you say i didnt even turn to look at the guy :p

·
Registered
769 Posts
Well look at the bright side.......ummm......yeah, there is no bright side sorry man. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Nothing coilovers, swaybars, and a 426 can't fix brudda!!!! :D
Chase

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Someone will always be faster. But hey you did save a lot of $$$.

Good to see you back Chase.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, you have really high standards of your charger...if you think its the baddest vehicle out there, you'll always be disappointed like u are now :D A while back I smoked a ricer when he revved me at the light...then Im like yeh im the $hit, and then I roll up to a z06...umm can you say i didnt even turn to look at the guy :p
I know it's not the baddest out there by far......just wanted to be king of my street. Oh well. How quick are the G.C. SRTs with the awd? Is there much diff from a dig compared to my car?

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah cause they have different gears too, they haul

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I know it's not the baddest out there by far......just wanted to be king of my street. Oh well. How quick are the G.C. SRTs with the awd? Is there much diff from a dig compared to my car?
yes, always with awd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts