Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I was driving by and decided to stop by the local Dodge dealer ship around the hood 'Dependable Dodge'....Drove up parked in the costumer parking and started doing some window shopping..Checked out some dope 08 srt-8's and whatnot when a salesman comes up to do his job....Whole routine what are you looking for blah blah....I told him I wanted to trade my RT for a SRT-8. He then hit me with the best question a mod freak could ever hear. "WHY DONT YOU LET US SUP UP YOUR RT"?. I looked at him surprized like.."Are you serious"?..He told me yeah, we got a good mopower cam pkg that can give ya tires an extra 30-40 hp.....I then asked him if the warranty would then be disregarded, he told me, bring your car in, depending on how many miles you have on it, and what condition the trans is,. we will decide if we can cover you......OMG!!!!.....Im loving that my car only has 8k miles on it and that i hardly abuse the pedal....!!!..For all you in the valley, that have been behaving...Dependable Dodge on roscoe and desoto will hook you up!!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Met one of the mechanics there and he told me the same thing.
They'll do performance upgrades and keep your warranty intact.
I've bought a few cars from them but not the Charger. Pretty good
dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts