Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., I got a lot of stuff for my car but I stink at installing stuff and I'm broke so I've been holding off the install. I ordered Reflective Concepts Matte Black corner overlays and figured I could do this one myself and they went on flawlessly....yea me. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks, have a great night everyone!:smile:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Does that block the blinker light? Might be a safety issue?

·
Registered
230 Posts
thats your turn signal if youve done the blinker mod otherwise its a marker light

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Looks nice :)

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
It's not horrible by any means and my only constructive comment would be (personally) I think that a grey overlay (almost matching the bodywork) would have looked better.

Other than that it's fine :)

(and who give's a monkey's what I think anyway!) :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks good. Can I get a rear picture, would like to see your wing and difuser. Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's not horrible by any means and my only constructive comment would be (personally) I think that a grey overlay (almost matching the bodywork) would have looked better.

Other than that it's fine :)

(and who give's a monkey's what I think anyway!) :D
x2... Good idea, but it should have color. Now, what would be neat is if the cover was translucent just enough to let the light be seen when it was lit.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the flat black grille just not installed. Same goes for the diffuser and wing, I have just not installed yet. I'm doing all silver and matte black on my car. They didnt have an option for silver steel so I figured I was safer going with the matte black. Thanks to everyone for sharing your opinions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I love that look...now to see how legal it would be or me to try. :)

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I think it looks real nice. Beautiful color Charger

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I was considering the Yellow ones for the Banana, I'ma goin' with the flat blacks...ties in nicely with the hood decal. Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone, I'm liking this mod more and more each day! It ties together my decals and it matches well with the black background of our headlight. Now I just gotta figure out how to install my matte black grille. Again, thank you for all your input!:grin:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it was reflective it would make sense...

make sure your lights are on and someone can see them if you are poking out your front end trying to turn onto a street...
The light can still be seen around the edges. And you can kinda see the center light but it is dull. Remember thats not a blinker under there, just a light.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.