Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K., I got a lot of stuff for my car but I stink at installing stuff and I'm broke so I've been holding off the install. I ordered Reflective Concepts Matte Black corner overlays and figured I could do this one myself and they went on flawlessly....yea me. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks, have a great night everyone!:smile:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Does that block the blinker light? Might be a safety issue?

·
Registered
230 Posts
thats your turn signal if youve done the blinker mod otherwise its a marker light

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Looks nice :)

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
It's not horrible by any means and my only constructive comment would be (personally) I think that a grey overlay (almost matching the bodywork) would have looked better.

Other than that it's fine :)

(and who give's a monkey's what I think anyway!) :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks good. Can I get a rear picture, would like to see your wing and difuser. Thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's not horrible by any means and my only constructive comment would be (personally) I think that a grey overlay (almost matching the bodywork) would have looked better.

Other than that it's fine :)

(and who give's a monkey's what I think anyway!) :D
x2... Good idea, but it should have color. Now, what would be neat is if the cover was translucent just enough to let the light be seen when it was lit.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the flat black grille just not installed. Same goes for the diffuser and wing, I have just not installed yet. I'm doing all silver and matte black on my car. They didnt have an option for silver steel so I figured I was safer going with the matte black. Thanks to everyone for sharing your opinions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I love that look...now to see how legal it would be or me to try. :)

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
I think it looks real nice. Beautiful color Charger

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I was considering the Yellow ones for the Banana, I'ma goin' with the flat blacks...ties in nicely with the hood decal. Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone, I'm liking this mod more and more each day! It ties together my decals and it matches well with the black background of our headlight. Now I just gotta figure out how to install my matte black grille. Again, thank you for all your input!:grin:

·
Registered
424 Posts
If it was reflective it would make sense...

make sure your lights are on and someone can see them if you are poking out your front end trying to turn onto a street...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If it was reflective it would make sense...

make sure your lights are on and someone can see them if you are poking out your front end trying to turn onto a street...
The light can still be seen around the edges. And you can kinda see the center light but it is dull. Remember thats not a blinker under there, just a light.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts