Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's all for now. :D

Thanks to Todd (millertime) for the work and the continued support. And thanks of course to Mo for making the thing!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New MoPower cuda grille? Love mine. Never seen a TB color matched one though.
Thanks Jack - It's an OLD cuda grille actually - had it sitting in my garage for almost 16 months before I finally put it in. :D I *think* I'm the first TB to color-match, but I got the idea from SublimeDaytona268 and a Plum (can't recall which - sorry!). There's a Stone White color-matched as well.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Nice! Mine is getting installed - and color matched as we speak! Hemi-Orange Baby!!!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Sorry Junior...while i like the mod, I noticed how good the Nanner looks naked...now, I may just have to de-mold mine! Thanks! :rocker::banana::rocker:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! Mine is getting installed - and color matched as we speak! Hemi-Orange Baby!!!!
Cool! We'll get one of each before long.

Let's just say mine was the first colored match lol:banana: but very nice mine, love it!
Yeah, there you go! I like it with the aluminum mesh too - looks great.

Sorry Junior...while i like the mod, I noticed how good the Nanner looks naked...now, I may just have to de-mold mine! Thanks! :rocker::banana::rocker:
Oh, you've gotta go naked. :D

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Yea it just sucks when your @$$ gets stuck to the leather!
I don't think Junior meant LIKE THAT!!!:slap:

I'm definitely thinking about it though...I'll stop the hijack now...

Junior...why doesn't your grille sit flush to the bumper?

·
Premium Member
487 Posts

I'm definitely thinking about it though...I'll stop the hijack now...

Junior...why doesn't your grille sit flush to the bumper?
I am guessing he has to do the same thing as I do, remove the whole front fascia and drill the holes for the bottom of the grille. I'll be doing mine this weekend with the new 22"s that I should be getting on Friday. Just a pain in the butt to do, but after doing that it fits so much better.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I am guessing he has to do the same thing as I do, remove the whole front fascia and drill the holes for the bottom of the grille. I'll be doing mine this weekend with the new 22"s that I should be getting on Friday. Just a pain in the butt to do, but after doing that it fits so much better.
Thanks for the explanation...I was like " nice mod but..."

What 22s you got?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks fellas.

Well, I dunno... I mean... :embarrese

...why doesn't your grille sit flush to the bumper?
You weren't supposed to notice that. :D

I'm not sure. It was closer before I put the fascia back on, but uneven. Now it's even but the gap's opened up. It's rubbing somewhere, and I haven't pulled the fascia off again yet to figure it out. We have some ideas, and I wanna hold off on getting into those until later, but yeah, we'll get it right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts