Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets start a list of all of the limited edition numbers for our Daytona's.

That way we will be able to see how quickly the numbers approach 4000, and when the YELLOW ones will start to show up. :happy:

Mine happens to be:

VIN Edition Number Born Delivered
6H215240 1180-4000
8/13/05 8/31/05

Let's here from the rest of you guy...

·
Registered
44 Posts
VIN EDITION NUMBER BORN DELIVERED

6H197515 0086/4000 06/20/05 23:24:59 07/27/05

·
Registered
225 Posts
#1330-4000
August 31,2005

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
#829-4000
August 30, 2005

·
Registered
231 Posts
315, picked up 8/5.

edward

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
We should stickey this! :wink:

·
Registered
38 Posts
#204 here. We've had it 8 weeks. I know this doesn't help, but I wanted it to go on record : ).

Murunga
ps. I met the owner of #87.
pss, Szott dodge has a daytona for sale as of this posting.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Picked up 9/5/05
803/4000

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
You "AZ" boys sure do like the pics of the motor cover! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Charger Daytona R/T #1373:
Ordered 7-1-2005
built 8-17-2005
MINE 9-10-2005
Finally home in Queen Creek, Arizona

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hi there, new here, but have some cool info :cool: ....My husband has been chomping at the bit and can not wait until they release the "Top Banana". I have been e-mailing Dogde's website and finally called theor customer service line and got the information I was waiting for......Go Man Go is done with production!!!!!!! If you want one......you had better hurry and do a massive search!!!!!!!
Brampton has had a shipping delay in receiving the paint for the Top Banana and they assume that everything will be there for the start of production in November!!!!!! :)
Now I want to know where the heck they are getting their paint from and who is shipping it.........'cause I am sure it is not Fed-Ex......lol
I am glad to find a site that actually praises the Daytona charger. So many are stuck on the fact that it has 4 doors and should never had been called a charger. I have test drove one and WOW!!!! is all I can say.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is NO WAY that Go ManGo is out of production yet. My car was built on 8-27-05, and delivered to the dealer on 9-9-05. My number is 1908. I highly doubt they have built 2100 more in Go ManGo since last week.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome to the forum, moparnutswife. I too found this to be the oasis of forums back when many mopar people were down on the new Charger. Enjoy your stay here.

naperguy said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is NO WAY that Go ManGo is out of production yet. My car was built on 8-27-05, and delivered to the dealer on 9-9-05. My number is 1908. I highly doubt they have built 2100 more in Go ManGo since last week.
I would agree with this. The service reps at DCX are some of the most idiotic group I have run across in a long time. Is it DCX training? Could be, hard to imagine ALL of those folks being inflicted with the same ignorant thinking. Anyway, whether it be training or just pure stupidity, you can almost bet 90% of the time they will give you an answer that ultimately turns out to be wrong.

Is the ordering window for the GoMango coming close to an end? Could be. Who knows how many of them have been ordered and been assigned a VIN since the one naperguy bought was placed. Having been here when we conversed with a DCX Marketing Rep a few times. We were told that DCX was going to have a database that mapped all Daytona VIN#s to the XXXX of 4000 numbering. So I would assume that once you were assigned a VIN for a given Daytona that the "of 4000" number was assigned at the same time.

Only way to know for sure is to check your local dealer to see if they have allocation and if the color is still available in the options list on their system.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts