Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the guy who did my tints charged me 120 all around i got 20% all around and they look HOTTT but n e way ....I was talking to him the other day and i was tellin him i want my headlights and taillight tinted black to look nice he said 120 and he does all 4 lights... you guys think thats a good price or should i like just buy all new tail lights that are all blacked out allready or something?

·
Registered
44 Posts
120 for all 4 lights is a great deal, but what are the lights going end up looking like. Do you get to choose from dark tint or medium tint? Have you seen his quality on other lights? If his work does not turn out right and you can not get your money back you will end up paying more money for another set of lenses. Hope it works out for you.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent really seen any but he said he will give me a lifetime warr on it so he is a close family freind you think i should do it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I guess if he is a close friend then maybe you will do fine. I can't decide how I want my Charger tail lights to be tinted, so while I take my time deciding, jonstintedtails.com is doing a color match for my Dodge Ram tail lights. Maybe you could print out a set of tinted Charger lights from the website and ask your friend if that is what his work will look like.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
buy a can of niteshades off ebay for 10 bucks and do them yourself...

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
12 bucks shipped on ebay for VHT niteshades, will look better and can be cleared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.