Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were down in San Antonio for the weekend. The hotel we stayed at was downtown & valet parking only. Sunday morning, they pulled the Charger up & there was this brown liquid all over the trunk & running down the sides. Excuse # 1, it was already on there. Wrong! It's still wet & dripping! Excuse # 2, it's just water. Wrong again! It was the color of chocolate milk & was very slimy to the touch. I asked for directions to the nearest car wash. They were no help. I went in & asked for the hotel manager & explained the situation. She asked where we were headed & I said "to the nearest car wash". She again asked which direction. I told her Fiesta Texas. She gave me directions here http://www.thehandcarwash.com/ since it was on our way. She said that they are good & she brings her car there.

Off we go. As we pull into the lot it looks like a coin wash that guys are just hanging around trying to make money at. As I pulled in there was a Hummer, Porsche, Mercedes, & 2 BMWs. These guys did an amazing job at cleaning the goo off the trunk. They made sure it was all gone.

I wish we had a shop like that near me.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Sounds like someone set their $6 Latte on your car and forgot about it... did the hotel pay for the car wash? (Since it's "controlled parking")

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they did & they did not charge for the patking for 2 nights. I son't think it was coffee because it had a foul odor. Someone said that it looked like pigeon egg, but there was no shell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts