Charger Forums banner

A Gem for Paint Protection.

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mantis 
#1 ·
Hello all,
As some of you know I'm a nut about detailing and keeping my vehicles as clean as possible. I have well my Son actually turned me on to an old retro brand that I have not used since the 80's-90's and that is Turtle Wax.
So they make a ICE line that from what I have learned has earned it's respect across the detailing world. Price vs performance it might be the best you can buy.
So they have a Spray Sealant called ICE SEAL N SHINE. There is 2 versions the original and an Improved version. We have both of them and they are both excellent products. The new one is improved and smells better.
Then there is the topper to the Seal n Shine in ICE SPRAY WAX. They also have 2 versions of this product in the original and improved version. How you tell these version apart is the Improved versions have a Yellow strip with the words printed in them IMPROVED FORMULA.
My Son and I have been around and around trying out all the new cool different detailing products over the years and now we are at the point of picking and choosing which ones are going to be are go to. So far Bead Maker is high on that list as a Price to performance product and now Turtle Wax ICE products are making their way in.
I love finding Gem's like this in this wonderful fun hobby or ours. I suggest grabbing both of them and giving them a try yourself. They are very affordable espcially when comparing them to others like them. You can also go on youtube and watch a bunch of videos where these products win over and over for durability slickness and ease of use shootouts.
Never did I think I would ever use Turtle Wax Products again. Back in the day I went down the Mothers Polishes and Maguire's path and never looked back at the previous products I was using which was Armor All and Turtle wax stuff.
ice

See less See more
#4 ·
FANTASTIC STUFF! It has worked, and held up better, than anything I have tried over the years. Even my detailer, Blackstar Distribution, said it was still excellent after 5 months. We are supposed to have 60's this week, so I can finally wash the car good and check it out.

#10 ·
Actually thats not true. he reviews a ton of products and the ones he doesn't like he doesn't post about. he said that in one of his videos . He prefers not to bash products.
I'll tell you this, many of the products he reviews and gives high marks to I actually been using before I saw his videos of them. Like Chemical Guys VRT which which many people like to bash Chemical Guys and I do not. Adam's Car Shampoo is excellent. Bead maker My Son got into a while ago and we found it to be an excellent product and then saw Pan's video on it.
Pan did however turn us onto Turtle Wax ICE line as I would have never even bothered to check them out. I'm glad he posted about them as I think they are wonderful Products.
It's all good man, who do you use as a reference? We have several on youtube that are excellent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.