Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fast shipping and a great product. I had questions before I purchased and had the answer within 5 minutes. Easily installed and looks great!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
what.?.. no pics.?.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
wack no pics!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aaa here's where I should post my warning!

Ridergraphix, D- Horrible service! Hope you like what you get in the mail the first time around, because if you need anything after (Order sent out wrong, or need a portion replaced due to repairs) the initial contact and they get your money, you are SOL! (Only reason you don't get an F is that I liked your design)

The products seem quite nice, and as long as you get what you wanted initially from the vender, you are probably golden! But beware, if they mess up your order in any way, be ready for a barrage of excuses and an attempt to lay the blame on you, the paying customer.

It also seems that if you ask for anything remotely "out of the ordinary" (Like a replacement segment of a decal due to repair needs) you are in for a similarly bad experience. I have been e-mailing ridergraphix for about a month now with no results. My e-mails are ignored or they claim they are not receiving them.wait.. how did you respond to me if you didn't' receive my e-mail!? nice...

Has anyone found a good graphic printer that is serious about providing good customer experiences??

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Ridergraphix, D- Horrible service! Hope you like what you get in the mail the first time around, because if you need anything after (Order sent out wrong, or need a portion replaced due to repairs) the initial contact and they get your money, you are SOL! (Only reason you don't get an F is that I liked your design)

The products seem quite nice, and as long as you get what you wanted initially from the vender, you are probably golden! But beware, if they mess up your order in any way, be ready for a barrage of excuses and an attempt to lay the blame on you, the paying customer.

It also seems that if you ask for anything remotely "out of the ordinary" (Like a replacement segment of a decal due to repair needs) you are in for a similarly bad experience. I have been e-mailing ridergraphix for about a month now with no results. My e-mails are ignored or they claim they are not receiving them.wait.. how did you respond to me if you didn't' receive my e-mail!? nice...

Has anyone found a good graphic printer that is serious about providing good customer experiences??
Weird, I never had an issue, even with customized vinyl. They have responded to all of my e-mails within a day or two at the most.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts