Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, when will the 2008 Super Bee be available? Or can I still get a 2007 and have the same performance level?

Next, does anyone make supercharger or turbo kits for the Charger? Does anyone actually have experience with a high HP Hemi? I.e. how much HP will the stock internals take, are good rods and pistons available, etc.

I'm looking for a new project and I think the Charger may be next. I've never had a Dodge before. I'm not completely opposed to building a twin turbo setup, but I'd like to have some idea of what the limits are before building an 800HP vehicle that I can't get axles, or a rearend, or even a tranny for.

D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I could be wrong but I thought the new Super Bee is to go into production October 8. Remember that the Super Bee, other than being numbered and some fancy decals, is the exact same thing as an SRT8.

As for the other questions, there is a ton of information in this site concerning performance modifications. There are a number of companies to check for options including High Horse Performance, TByrne Motorsports, GS Motorsports, etc. Check in the vendors section for many of them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.