Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock Oem 6.1l Throttle Body - $70

I have a stock oem 6.1l throttle body $70 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weekend bump!

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Can u show what those oem covers were installed over? I see they are cut, im guessin for a brace. I may want this, but need to see what they were over first to see whether they would fit my cover or what type of work im looking to do to make them fit.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had them on my 08 srt struts... I had no brace. I didn't even notice they were cut.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dipped covers sold!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can u show what those oem covers were installed over? I see they are cut, im guessin for a brace. I may want this, but need to see what they were over first to see whether they would fit my cover or what type of work im looking to do to make them fit.
Ok up date,the covers aren't cut,they come like that.... All the covers are that way.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
They're not cut, that's how the OEM ones are molded.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
I saw that, but that one on top in the pic looked wierd in my phones lil screen, it looked cut lol
now on tablet, i can see it better.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saturday bump

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump me up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts