Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night while I was at work I heard a loud noise that sounded like a bullet coming from our parking lot. I went outside and noticed a truck right next to my car. I immediately assumed that something was up and I ran toward them and they hauled *** and were saying "Go, Go, Go". From faraway I noticed a huge rock boulder next to my car and my heart literally dropped! I was so freaking out as I got closer and closer. Our lot is near pitch dark so I couldn't tell what damage had been done. Right as get to my car I notice how big that damn rock was, had to be at least 40 pounds. Luckily though the ***tards couldn't throw it far enough and just barely missed my rear bumber. I hate kids who have no regard for basic human decency. Forgive and forget though :neutral:.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Screw the forgive and forget crap. If you F up my car and I catch you I'm goin to jail for beating you til you can't walk.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Screw the forgive and forget crap. If you F up my car and I catch you I'm goin to jail for beating you til you can't walk.
I absolutely agree IF they even scratched my baby I would have snapped but lucky for them they didn't. I was 5 seconds from going after them anyway but was at work. I would have felt like a cop chasing after them; an R/T vs. a small pickup truck with three people in it, too easy.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Just don't understand why people tend to fcuk with other people chit. I swear after having last car broken into, window busted out, cd player snatched, and a whole lot of misc. damage.....If i ever catch somebody breaking in, they will be eating through a straw and chitting in a bag.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Hopefully for them it wouldn't be the same bag.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts