Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A/C went out at work spent 12 hours waiting for repairs, get in my car and drive about a mile A/C wont blow cold and did not work for the next 30 miles 95deg outside got home and it started working (womans touch) Has anyone experienced this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When it's 90+ out on the highway mine started blowing warm air for a minute or so and then back to cool. Has done it a few times now. I think I"m going to the dealer to check it out next week.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I,ve had that happen too, but this lasted longer. I tried turning off/on hot/cold etc... my wife got in a played with it and it started blowing cold. I'm taking it to the dealer but I,m sure if its not doing it when I go they're going to tell me there's nothing they can do. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
279 Posts
When it's 90+ out on the highway mine started blowing warm air for a minute or so and then back to cool. Has done it a few times now. I think I"m going to the dealer to check it out next week.

There is a tsb out on that problem. I believe all that is involved is a new scan

·
Registered
64 Posts
I always check for TSB's for free on the alldata web site(http://www.alldatadiy.com/). They won't give you specific details about them without a subscription, but at least you get the TSB number.
It's weird - on their site, I can check for TSB's for my 2007 SRT but I can't get a subscription for it yet.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Same problem here also... It is cold for a bit, then back to room temp, then to cold and so on. It just recently started doing this.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
There is a tsb out on that problem. I believe all that is involved is a new scan
Go to this link and scroll down to the 2006 TSB section to find #24-012-05a. It will open up the PDF file showing the detailed TSB info. It may not apply to your vehicle but its a place to start.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/tsb-recall-forum/15480-tsbs-complete-list-all-tsbs-recalls-issued-2005-2008-lx-models.html

This link has all the LX TSB's and is kept up to date by ResumeSpeed.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Anyone know what is involved with this code: P0532 - A/C refrig. pres sens circ low input.

The ac will work for about 1 hour before it decides to blow non-cool air ... interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts