Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was leaving the gym parking lot this morning, I decided to floor it. Surprise, surprise. But the best part was, my Zoomers set off someone's car alarm in the process. Freakin' awesome!

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's great! I can't wait to get mine. I love the sound of a good exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
11,766 Posts
As I was leaving the gym parking lot this morning, I decided to floor it. Surprise, surprise. But the best part was, my Zoomers set off someone's car alarm in the process. Freakin' awesome!
Isn't that the best? :grin:

In the mid-90's I had an old 1980 Corvette. The original L82 350 blew up, so I dropped in a 400 small-block with a lumpy cam and custom exhaust. It used to set off car alarms everywhere, even at idle. :) And there was this one guy at my gym with a really sensitive alarm on his Honda. I set it off almost every single day. :lol:

Unfortunately, my Charger has the stock exhaust. It doesn't even scare the squirrels away. :(

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
Heh, my old shovelhead used to do that too. I was not very popular with the neighbors in those days. :)

Weeeee....2000th post!

Best,

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Unfortunately, my Charger has the stock exhaust. It doesn't even scare the squirrels away. :(

-=FLEX=-
Hmm, that's strange, a while ago after getting my hair cut I was leaving the parking lot when I noticed two guys in front of a restaurant looking at my Daytona. I decided to give them a little treat, so I gave just enough gas to hear the roar of the exhaust and to my amasement, I was able to set off the alarm of two cars that were parked near by.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.