Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I wanted to give a big thanks to Resume Speed for posting the pdf file link to print out and take into the dealership to have the coolant problem on the 6.1 looked at. Helfman Dodge here in Houston did not hesitate to fix this for me. Now this is how the coolant and coolant box should look.

My painter "finally" :lol: got around to painting some parts, for my Super Bee. I got a chance to install them recently.

Here is the ABG roof spoiler installed.

I had Rider Graphix make the CHARGER letters. With the middle indention ABG put into there roof spoiler, I felt it was a perfect place for the letters.

On the Daytona edition Chargers, there radio and shift bezel comes painted in the cars color. I really liked how that looked, plus they had to be painted as I am also painting my wood dash kit in Det. yellow as well (not finished yet).

I also had the chrome bezel piece painted in Black. The Billet Tech, Bee Hive shifter, really finishes it off (Thanks Heidi).

My painter also finished my fuel rails and throttle body (Both of those pieces can not be powder coated).

He also got the wiper cowls and hood struts painted as well.

Here is the Carbon by Design radiator piece also painted in Det. Yellow, not the stock carbon fiber look.

Last but not least. I have owned a few cars in my days, but never has a manufacturer thanked me for buying one of there cars. Then by sending me a replica model car with the number plaque as a thank you. I was blown away when I opened the box UPS left at my door.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look forward to seeing this in person on Saturday, looks great!!!!!
John, I will bring the Bee if you bring the Plum Crazy Charger SRT.....:lol:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow... That's all extremely nice.

I love your whole engine bay. That's just awesome.

Any idea where they got the dash plaque at? I'd love to get a second one.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
That is a sweet ride. I am negotiating with a dealer now on price but I think you have sold me on the yellow.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow... That's all extremely nice.

I love your whole engine bay. That's just awesome.

Any idea where they got the dash plaque at? I'd love to get a second one.
Thanks for the kind words.

I am sure the model comapany received the dash plaques from DCX. It is the same dash plaque that came in the Super Bee Charger.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a sweet ride. I am negotiating with a dealer now on price but I think you have sold me on the yellow.
You can't go wrong with Yellow. I have always been a fan of yellow with black accents.

Good luck with the negotiating.

·
Registered
282 Posts
WOW! That roof spoiler is really really nice.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Did you paint over the billet tech goodies? They look nice... Lovin that engine bay... Please update us with the pix of the painted TB and Fuel Rails installed...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I am sure the model comapany received the dash plaques from DCX. It is the same dash plaque that came in the Super Bee Charger.
Which model company?

Also, where'd you get the engine covers and the fuse box from?

Sorry for all the questions, the more I look... The more I want to break out the credit card. :alien:

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG yo ur ****s ho ttt

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks sweet , but please dont tell me you painted over the carbon fiber radio bezel that came on the BEE .

·
Registered
383 Posts
that is one naturally sweet bee!!! there was a guy in here that wanted to paint his intake plenum black and yellow like a bee tail that would look sweet on yours.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you paint over the billet tech goodies? They look nice... Lovin that engine bay... Please update us with the pix of the painted TB and Fuel Rails installed...
I am one of the first sponsored LX's by BT. That is not paint on the BT pieces. Heidi and I played around with matching powder coat, in Det. Yellow. It makes the engravings harder to see and eventually we will go with Black Chrome finish, making the engravings pop out more.

The TB and fuel rails have to be painted. They each hace non-removable plastic on them and would not survive the drying process if powder coated and the plastice parts would melt.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Which model company?
The model Super Bee car is made by JADA toys.

Also, where'd you get the engine covers and the fuse box from?
SRTBEE and I had the engine covers made by a vendor, but he no longer makes them. The fuse box cover is from Billet Technologies. Tell Heidi Freebird sent you.

Sorry for all the questions, the more I look... The more I want to break out the credit card. :alien:
Not a problem, glad to help out.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks sweet , but please dont tell me you painted over the carbon fiber radio bezel that came on the BEE .
If you want to call that cheap knock off of carbon fiber, for the radio bezel. Yes I painted over it.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that is one naturally sweet bee!!! there was a guy in here that wanted to paint his intake plenum black and yellow like a bee tail that would look sweet on yours.
Great minds think a like,lol. You can not paint the intake manifold, won't hold up to the heat. It has to be powder coated. I have a guy who has matched the det. yellow color, in powder coat. My intake manifold will be done in sections of Black and Yellow. Just like a Bee's stripes.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
You can't go wrong with Yellow. I have always been a fan of yellow with black accents.

Good luck with the negotiating.
Sticker is $45,850. He offered it too me for $39,990 after one email. Almost sounds too good to be true. I am gonna ride up there today and see if he is for real.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts