Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you guys think it is bad to run the 91 cai tune and run 93 octane in it? or should i def be running the 93 cai tune.... i have heard mixed answers i am just looking for the safest route to go with my car...

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
you won't hurt anything, try out the different tunes.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea you wont hurt anything I've heard some people had better results with the 91 tune. Why pay for 93 when you only need 91 tho?

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
yea you wont hurt anything I've heard some people had better results with the 91 tune. Why pay for 93 when you only need 91 tho?
generally you only get 91 or 93 in any particular area, unusual to see both

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea here in FL we get 87 89 or 93... unless i get a lil creative and mix them which is annoying lol, i guess i will try the 93 again and see which one feels better

·
Registered
404 Posts
oh that makes sense, I wouldn't know that I live up in canada :cowsmile:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
do you guys think it is bad to run the 91 cai tune and run 93 octane in it? or should i def be running the 93 cai tune.... i have heard mixed answers i am just looking for the safest route to go with my car...
The other option is use our ACES IV in your gasoline. It will help you get more power by utilizing the BTU in the fuel more efficiently while lubricating the pump, injectors, cylinder bores, valves and guides. Makes a big difference.

You can carry it with you and put it in after each fill up. :bigthumb:

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

1 - 7 of 7 Posts