Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question guys, I am currently running the 93 cai tune, (had a little problem with the custom tune) I have several modifications. i added fuel to all ranges, lower the temp on the fans, shut off the o2 sensors etc...If i want to run the 91 cai tune, would i have to transfer the WOT settings to the 91 tune? which i have from low to high range 1.5/5/5%, and i ask this according to my mods(listed on my sig). Just feel the 93cai tune is not as powerful at the track as it should be, i can't break the 13.1 on the 1/4. Thank you in advance for any of your help.

·
Registered
539 Posts
you can install the 91 tune and the settings will be the same as you set for the 93.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can install the 91 tune and the settings will be the same as you set for the 93.
well, i learned something new today:bigthumb:

but dosent it ask to modify or reset all parameters before the install?

·
Registered
539 Posts
it does...when you click on 91 tune, you will have the option to install or modify. click install and you're done, bro.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks, I just did it and tested it out, seems a bit more aggressive, but not too much of a difference

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
cool thanks, I just did it and tested it out, seems a bit more aggressive, but not too much of a difference
The next step would be to add ACES IV in your fuel. This will help the Predator to utilize the fuel better and create more HP and Torque.

If we can reduce the internal friction in the cylinderbores and lubricate them as well as the exhaust side stems and guides, it will release HP and torque to the wheels.

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts