Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a LED bulb set that is CANBUS ready non flicker setup.
I already changed to the Sylvania ZXE bulbs and not bright Enuff.
Being a old man I need all the brightness I can get.
Cost is not a problem !!!
I am looking for a plug and play bulb setup that doesn’t require rewriting the front of the car!!!
Car is a 2020 Charger Scat Pack
Love the car !!!! Hate the headlights!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm also looking for a good 9005 led bulb for my 2020 charger scatpack wb. I really want them to match the DRLs. I just ordered these from Amazon.. 9005 bulbs.

They arriving today so if I I will update on the quality. Anyone else try these?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Not sure but maybe these will work? I like my 6K HIDs I got from them last year

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure but maybe these will work? I like my 6K HIDs I got from them last year

Advertised as fog lights might not have high low circuits

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also looking for a good 9005 led bulb for my 2020 charger scatpack wb. I really want them to match the DRLs. I just ordered these from Amazon.. 9005 bulbs.

They arriving today so if I I will update on the quality. Anyone else try these?
Let’s us know !!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Advertised as fog lights might not have high low circuits
I just typed in 9005 in their search bar and that came up. Maybe shoot them an email and ask if they have anything that will work can't hurt.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I found a set on Amazon, that were highly rated for maybe $40? I went with the brighter Halogens and they are fine for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I installed these Auxito 9005 leds ordered from Amazon. They are very bright at night.

Had no problems with the install. They fit perfectly with no modifications and the dust cap can be put back on. Just have to tuck extra wire inside headlight.

I they match my DRLs perfectly. Love the look I reccomend any one want to upgrade to led.

Did some night time driving and they are brighter then the stock halogen bulbs. I had no problems seeing at night with these.

Few pictures of the bulbs with day and night shots. First pic is with halogen on the right and the new led on the left.

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I installed these Auxito 9005 leds ordered from Amazon. They are very bright at night.

Had no problems with the install. They fit perfectly with no modifications and the dust cap can be put back on. Just have to tuck extra wire inside headlight.

I they match my DRLs perfectly. Love the look I reccomend any one want to upgrade to led.

Did some night time driving and they are brighter then the stock halogen bulbs. I had no problems seeing at night with these.

Few pictures of the bulbs with day and night shots. First pic is with halogen on the right and the new led on the left.

Let me know what you guys think.
Nice just ordered at set
Thanks for the input
What is the Allen wrench for ?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
At least get a decent set of bulbs from somewhere like the retrofit source. Those cheapo amazon and ebay ones probably have crap capsule alignment and crap uv shielding in the glass. The uv will kill the reflective coating in the projectors over time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not worried don’t do a lot of night driving
If I need to travel I ll take the wife’s Audi SQ5 which has LED lights that turn night into day

1 - 17 of 17 Posts