Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep 9000 miles and the oil light came on....So I called Brian and we are doing a second change on the Dodge Journey with the 3.6. We both agreed the oil can and should go longer but winter is approaching and I would rather change oil when its warm.....

Anyway the point of this post is that this is my third vehicle on BND oil, my second oil change and the most important reason for the post is the fact this engine does not use a drop of oil when using BND. When I say zero I mean zero oil loss

Thanks again Brian for the great oil!!! My neon, my charger and my Journey love the oil!

·
Vendor
10,365 Posts
Yep 9000 miles and the oil light came on....So I called Brian and we are doing a second change on the Dodge Journey with the 3.6. We both agreed the oil can and should go longer but winter is approaching and I would rather change oil when its warm.....

Anyway the point of this post is that this is my third vehicle on BND oil, my second oil change and the most important reason for the post is the fact this engine does not use a drop of oil when using BND. When I say zero I mean zero oil loss

Thanks again Brian for the great oil!!! My neon, my charger and my Journey love the oil!
You are very welcome PlumCrazy! Really glad you are seeing the continual benefits on all three cars!

Order to go out tomorrow for the 3.6L. Thanks again for the order!:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

Props to you Plum! you're Mopars are happily fed the BND quality!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts