Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody interested? I dont really need money... looking for trades for some RT wheels maybe?

Nice TV's...honestly might have been used about 8 total hours.. nice crisp picture.

EDIT: Sorry they are 8"...

·
Registered
21 Posts
i see you aren't "interested" in money but if you were how much would you want. sorry i'm runnin on the stock wheels for now.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see you aren't "interested" in money but if you were how much would you want. sorry i'm runnin on the stock wheels for now.
Oh maybe I was misunderstood... I'm always interested in money... just figured might be worth more in trade. Plus i couldnt really put a $$ number on them... so I figure lets see what good stuff people got.

·
Registered
166 Posts
interested but i have nothing to trade, how much are they worth to you?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
How do you have them hooked up?? Do you have to run a separate DVD player/headunit, ar can they be made to work with the factory 6-disc dvd player I have in my '08 even though I don't have the factory entertainment thingin on the center console?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you have them hooked up?? Do you have to run a separate DVD player/headunit, ar can they be made to work with the factory 6-disc dvd player I have in my '08 even though I don't have the factory entertainment thingin on the center console?
I'm not sure if that would work.. I have them hooked up to a PS2 now (Dont be confused by the Genesis showing on the screen, its a Sega classics game)

Blackonblack I really dont know... thats why I was asking about trading.. I dont like selling stuff... rather trade for something I can use... Do I sound like an idiot right now? :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'll trade you 3 kids, 2 cats and a dog for them.

·
Registered
413 Posts
to take the guessing game part out of this thread for everyone since he dont want to tell us his price even though by rule he is suppose to or the thread will be deleted... ummm RT rims around here normally go for $150-$300 (use the search option and see for yourself) I actually sold mine for less since I had a srt8 wheel package for $400.

I am interested though if you want money so my son can shut up back there while he in my car

·
Registered
166 Posts
$200 come onn haha i want to entertain people behind me in traffic

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PM's responded to... Nobody has a set of RT wheels laying around that they arent using? Or... anything good for that matter?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts