Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this turned out better then I hoped. Its much better then the April video I made. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did taping and editing it!!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neonracer26 thank you so much, this video is unbelievable - excellant work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Great video!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great job!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
That was an amazing video neonracer26! I'll def have to check out the next mid-atlantic meet!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
hey neon are you living in waldorf i was walking my dogs today and waved as you went past by the home depot man you car looks good with that hood

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey neon are you living in waldorf i was walking my dogs today and waved as you went past by the home depot man you car looks good with that hood

I'm out in Budds Creek now, but I did go to Home Depot yesterday. Sorry, I didnt see you wave, I would have waved back. The wife works at Target so its always there.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
awesome video ... my gf is the one in the very beginning that almost (sorta) walks into your shot as you are panning out from Ralph's building LOL. I showed her and she was embarrassed

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awesome video ... my gf is the one in the very beginning that almost (sorta) walks into your shot as you are panning out from Ralph's building LOL. I showed her and she was embarrassed
lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts