223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here's a quote from the video poster...

ef176afd (57 hours ago)
score (0)

Just to clarify a few things the race was between the Viper and the Supra I was only following to film. When the race started and the Viper fell back due to a missed shift I decided to give chase to the Supra. Another thing not known to me or the Supra was the Viper spotted to motorcycle cops on the opposite side of the freeway just a few seconds into the run you can see the two motorcycles go bye. This race was aborted by the Viper but the footage was still to go not to show.

·
Registered
772 Posts
did not even look like the viper was playing with them. I doubt it would end the same if he was taking the bait of the supera

·
Registered
708 Posts
Get a grip - GT Whoa - The guy who did the recording clearly states that the Viper saw the Cops and slowed down. Got anything else that REALLY shows a Viper getting "brushed aside" by a Goat or a Supra? I'll give credit where it is due and here it is due to the Viper for slowing down when spotting the cops.

·
Registered
772 Posts
did not read about the miss shift

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't read the comments so I was too quick on the keyboard. But whenever a rematch happens, it will clear it up. :whistle:

·
Registered
329 Posts
supras are awesome. that has to be one of my favorite cars. up to 900 hp on a stock block. theyre fast. and can easily match the hp output of a viper. minus the hennesy twin turbo thats fast as heck. but i love supras and vipers. so yeah supras beat vipers and vipers beat supras.

·
Registered
473 Posts
LOLZ!! Yeah. I'm glad he threw that in. Cuz it doesn't make sense that an 800hp car gets "brushed aside" by another 800hp car and catches a ***hp car. Especially seeing as how the 3 cars should weigh about the same. The heaviest of the 3 would be the GOAT, especially with a passenger. Good vid tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts